How Crow Can You Go? An Adelaide Football Club Saga

Where will Adelaide finish?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is Nambucca an actual place? Sounds like a name of a planet from Star Wars lol
Oh my God, how can someone not know such an Australian named place?
Surely you travelled our wonderful Aussie island to know it exists.
Not that far from Coffs Harbour on the main highway between Sydney and Brisbane.

Added video of it mentioned in this song too.
Amazing you never heard of this place.

Last edited:
Oh my God, how can someone not know such an Australian named place?
Surely you travelled our wonderful Aussie island to know it exists.
Not that far from Coffs Harbour on the main highway between Sydney and Brisbane.

I am not very well travelled friend.

I have carved a very comfortable niche for myself here in Melburn, World's Greatest City, bar none 👊👊👊

Mate it's pure bliss. Fans of the West Lakes Scum had no sympathy for Port in our dark times, so they won't be getting any from me now. When I get a moment, I'll post a picture of a Crows wooden spoon, which I saw yesterday - I'm sure it'll create a huge amount of amusement when you guys see it.
I feel for Gibbs he got a few with us:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are fat/body shaming Gibbs on the Crows Board.

Bunch of ******* while I felt sorry for those idiots I will never know, yes and feel free to call me an idiot for doing so :p

Mind you, seen some horrible things written about Rory Sloane and Tex Walker there as well, two players who have given just about all they have had for that club.

I know we would have type of fans in our fan base (Every club does) but I am just delighted we have such good mods who won't allow that kind of toxic crap posted about our boys (and AFLW players for that matter
You're an idiot. You're welcome.

Yep, pumping out the father sons/daughters to restart the cycle over again

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
The Silver lining is if his Boy, or any other children he may have, Play top level footy surely they'll want to come to the Blues rather than draft.

Put Tex in a team that'd suit his personality, and he'd be a radically different player than he is right now. WB, Brisbane, Essendon, Richmond (it'd be tricky to fit him in next to Lynch and Jack, but he's a different player to both enough to make it work) could all see the change in mindset enough to make it work for a season or two.

Put Tex in a team that'd suit his personality, and he'd be a radically different player than he is right now. WB, Brisbane, Essendon, Richmond (it'd be tricky to fit him in next to Lynch and Jack, but he's a different player to both enough to make it work) could all see the change in mindset enough to make it work for a season or two.
Nth Broken Hill?.

It's an emotional day for the Adelaide Football Club, as they mark exactly 8000 days since their last premiership. A club spokesman said this morning, "We plan to mark the occasion by losing to Geelong by a similar number of points on Sunday."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back