How Crow Can You Go? An Adelaide Football Club Saga

Where will Adelaide finish?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Sam Walsh to be a premiership player more than the best player in his draft.

This is not tennis.

P.S. He could easily still be the best and a premiership player.
You answered it for me. He will be both, but not in the same year.

Just had a look at some of the players around the 18 mark in the last three draft, Duursma, Higgins, powell pepper
Hope it's higher than 18, but we'll probably trade it anyway. The CEO alluded to that on the day Bolton departed. Having said that there are always good players there you just got to find them.

Nice of the Adelaide mod to call Cripps a flog.
He’d probably get kicked out of a game for saying that.
look at the difference between our two captains, ours plays it hard and tough theirs plays like soccer avoiding all contact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice of the Adelaide mod to call Cripps a flog.
He’d probably get kicked out of a game for saying that.
He is no flog..Cripps was unbelievable on the weekend and Brisbane put the wrong player on him in Lyons. With a vested interest in Carlton not winning for obvious reasons, it was impossible to be anything but impressed as his game was something to behold, I was amazed that Brisbane didn't at some stage try Charlie Cameron on him as Cameron is a very rugged tackler and has the pace to keep with Cripps coming out of a pack. But Cripps was super and it is up to clubs to work out how to curb him when he plays like that

He is no flog..Cripps was unbelievable on the weekend and Brisbane put the wrong player on him in Lyons. With a vested interest in Carlton not winning for obvious reasons, it was impossible to be anything but impressed as his game was something to behold, I was amazed that Brisbane didn't at some stage try Charlie Cameron on him as Cameron is a very rugged tackler and has the pace to keep with Cripps coming out of a pack. But Cripps was super and it is up to clubs to work out how to curb him when he plays like that

They tried Lyons in a run with roll with Mathieson trying to outbody around the stoppages and others Mitch Robinson included to chop out. In the end they had to give up and try play their own game because all 3 of them couldn’t stop Cripps

I know he’s no flog...and your thoughts don’t excuse your mod for suggesting he is one.

look at the difference between our two captains, ours plays it hard and tough theirs plays like soccer avoiding all contact.
Lol...thought I was watching tex try and bust a ballet move a couple of weeks back. Still couldn’t pull it off!

Be some match up this week if Cripps goes head to head with Bontompelli

Dogs will throw Libba at Cripps at the opening bounce I’d say. OR they’ll wait and tag whoever’s giving us run like Walsh etc. and let Crippa go head to head with the Bont. Either way I’m looking forward to watching both of them play

Steady on..you realise Sloane is also a captain and he is no ballet dancer..every bit as tough as cripps at the contest
Steady on mate this is our thread, just like your thread we can say what we like. At least you get the right to reply on ours.On Sloane he is a gun.

Went through the ladder predictor twice. Once with my actual realistic selections, and once with best case scenario.

I had us finishing 15th. Sadly I had Adelaide finishing 4th.

My best case scenario (unrealistic to be honest) attempt had us finishing 9th. It had Adelaide finishing 11th.

Went through the ladder predictor twice. Once with my actual realistic selections, and once with best case scenario.

I had us finishing 15th. Sadly I had Adelaide finishing 4th.

My best case scenario (unrealistic to be honest) attempt had us finishing 9th. It had Adelaide finishing 11th.

If our intentions were to always trade out Adelaide’s 2019 first then where we finish is irrelevant

We picked up a player we rated with a pick we didn’t have before

If Adelaide get down the pecking order as a result it’s good business for them and if Stocker realises his full potential good business for us.

If pick 12-18 lands us Papley or someone else we have identified then bloody great.

I’m totally glass half full on this trade....regardless of where we finish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back