How Crow Can You Go? An Adelaide Football Club Saga

Where will Adelaide finish?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of them are truly cooked...suggesting they ‘tank’ by allowing the suns to win next week so that they go above us on the ladder again and crows are lining up for pick one...haha. Suns would have to absolutely smash them to get their percentage up enough to do so...pathetic straw clutchers.
Wow, they’ve gone from making a GF to being more worried about a draft pick than making finals in the space of two years.

I didn’t realise that Collective Minds also did a number on their supporters too.

Some of them are truly cooked...suggesting they ‘tank’ by allowing the suns to win next week so that they go above us on the ladder again and crows are lining up for pick one...haha. Suns would have to absolutely smash them to get their percentage up enough to do so...pathetic straw clutchers.

We are still on the same points as the Suns so they only need to win to get ahead of us, unless we get a win beforehand.

Sad thing is GC is probably the worst team we could play as we probably win and win well..then the coaches go back to the same narrative and selection policy (ie play douglas and mckay every week). Do carlton want camporeale as a line coach..plenty of us would drive him to the airport if you do

So if we win today it’s effectively Pick 3 for Pick 12 and Stocker. Still a little in Adelaide’s favour (points-wise), but closer to what we expected when we engineered the trade.

I think both clubs will be happy with the result. Adelaide need to replenish their list, and Noah Anderson would suit their needs to a tee. If we don’t get Papley, I’d love to bring in Ryan Byrnes, who’s a Devon Smith clone, at Pick 12. (Pending availability obviously)

Crows have a thread dedicated to establishing just who is responsible for the miscalculation of their list. Well derrrrrrrrrrrrr, we all know the answer to that; SOS.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mark_Ricciuto_300th.jpg

SOS

What we need to see as well is the strength of last years draft.
I can’t remember a year where the majority of the 1st round have taken to AFL footy so seamlessly and you can see they will be quality AFL players.

This stretches late into the 1st round with players like Duursma, Quaynor, Hately, Clark all showing serious potential.

If we rated stocker at 6 and from what he has produced so far, we have a very good player on our hands.

Will this years draft produce the same level of talent? Highly unlikely in my opinion.

We are still on the same points as the Suns so they only need to win to get ahead of us, unless we get a win beforehand.
I keep thinking we're gonna win today....getting ahead of myself like a cow supporter :p

I think people gonna be disappointed when they realise just how far ahead this year's draft class is compared to other years. Even with a top 10 pick this year, have to look at bringing in quality established talent.

I think people gonna be disappointed when they realise just how far ahead this year's draft class is compared to other years. Even with a top 10 pick this year, have to look at bringing in quality established talent.
The little I heard of this coming draft pool, the top two or three elite and then nothing special but still some good young types.
Last year's draft pool was crazy good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crows board in unity, different to ours no positive posters all negative. Self entitlement at it's best.

Their posters and board overall is quite feral and volatile.

We've experienced it with the Gibbs & Stocker trades but they are like that all the time not just with us...with Melbourne after the Lever trade, anytime vs Port, at their own club when they lose...

Congratulations Adelaide - you will be receiving Pick 2 now that we have bottled it against a Melbourne team without Gawn playing. SOS needs to be sacked for this absolute shocking trade since Pick 2 this year will be another Sam Walsh.

Talk about sooking it up. We still have Stocker and a first round pick. The trade isn't dependent on where we finish or what Adelaide get. It's dependent on how good our two players for the price of one end up.

By the way, we still have games against the Suns and Saints to go and Cripps to come back. I could see us winning those and pulling off another upset somewhere.

Congratulations Adelaide - you will be receiving Pick 2 now that we have bottled it against a Melbourne team without Gawn playing. SOS needs to be sacked for this absolute shocking trade since Pick 2 this year will be another Sam Walsh.
Pick 2 for us not signed and sealed yet.. Melbourne play St Kilda so one will win and you guys play St Kilda and they also have a woeful freo team at Marvel to come later on..Melbourne will win a game or 2 probably and Sydney will certainly win a few more games ( big game for you v them this week ) so I see it as St Kilda is likely to be the team that you could move above from the teams above. You guys probably need 3 more wins to stop pick 2 being the mark

Got tissues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back