News How Damien Hardwick helped Richmond move on from preliminary disaster

Remove this Banner Ad

Still hurting from choking in the grand final....again?

collingwoodfan.jpg

Good to hear. Nothing more useless than dwelling on s**t.

:think:Not sure, think it's common building practice now for sewage pipes to run under the slab..... oh hang on, you mean:think:......:oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

‘s**t happens’

don't mind having opposition posters posting here but at least try to make it constructive.

If you can't add to the discussion without trolling then I suggest you move on.

don't mind having opposition posters posting here but at least try to make it constructive.

If you can't add to the discussion without trolling then I suggest you move on.

I wasn't trolling Michaels...…...just bored.

Adios. :handwaving:

Ahh i see pie flogs are still jerking off over the prelim, when you have only won 2 lucky flags in 6000 years prelims are all you have.

The only way the prelim loss would still bug us would be if lollingwood won the flag, but they didn't so it doesn't. ;):D:p

No one is jerking off over the Prelim because the only reason the Tigers lost is because they had gastro........as Damien said “s**t Happens”

No one is jerking off over the Prelim because the only reason the Tigers lost is because they had gastro........as Damien said “s**t Happens”

I don’t blame you for posting photos but I’ve gotta say it was so good watching you choke up another GF from a seemingly unlosable position.
The McGovern mark where De Goey didn’t De Goey, the hanger from the invisible Liam Ryan, the free kick, oh the free kick - how many times did you bitch about that one? And don’t pretend you didn’t because we all call gastro induced bullshit.
Then there was the goal, never gunna miss, dead eye .... who was it again? A guy who played reserves earlier in the year. It was like Teddy Hopkins, Wayne Harmes and Anthony Rocca all in one game. As Bruce would say bubbling, bubbling, bubbling ....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back