Roast How diabolical is our midfield?

Remove this Banner Ad

So let’s get this straight, cards on table. Where do you see them at their peak?
Both has potential to be A grade goal kicking midfielders. Strangely, I initially thought Rachele will have a higher chance to develop into an elite midfielder after transitioning into the midfield for the first month but starting to think Pedlar might now as he looks more natural in clearance. You?

Both has potential to be A grade goal kicking midfielders. Strangely, I initially thought Rachele will have a higher chance to get to elite after transitioning into the midfield for the first month but starting to think Pedlar might now as he looks more natural in clearance. You?
B graders. Both with glaring flaws. Pedlar has the tools but his inability to find the footy/get easy ball will hold him back. Might just be an endurance thing but might not be. Sometimes I swear people think everyone is going to be A graders because they show glimpses. It’s like people think becoming an A grader (and actually maintaining that level) is super easy. We have 0 mids.

B graders. Both with glaring flaws. Pedlar has the tools but his inability to find the footy/get easy ball will hold him back. Might just be an endurance thing but might not be. Sometimes I swear people think everyone is going to be A graders because they show glimpses. It’s like people think becoming an A grader (and actually maintaining that level) is super easy. We have 0 mids.
Well, given you saying Laird is a C grader when he is clearly a B+ grader then I'm spot on saying they will be A grader.

I'd have Doughty behind VB
Doughty had a really good second half of his career, once he stopped frequenting the pub every second day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if our clubs do a mutual beneficial trade for Tom Powell. I rate Tommy but he is not getting midfield minutes in his preferred position. Our midfield is/will be stacked and our cupboard is bare for KP players.

You guys have any surplus KP players under 26 years ?

I wonder if our clubs do a mutual beneficial trade for Tom Powell. I rate Tommy but he is not getting midfield minutes in his preferred position. Our midfield is/will be stacked and our cupboard is bare for KP players.

You guys have any surplus KP players under 26 years ?
How much promise has Powell shown recently in the AFL time he has gotten, and in the VFL?

We need A graders

How much promise has Powell shown recently in the AFL time he has gotten, and in the VFL?

We need A graders
Flashes of brilliance mixed with inconsistency. He has the potential to develop into an A grader IMO. Trading him could bite us on the arse but you have to give up quality sometimes to get quality in return..

Flashes of brilliance mixed with inconsistency. He has the potential to develop into an A grader IMO. Trading him could bite us on the arse but you have to give up quality sometimes to get quality in return..
Swap for Worrell?

I know Josh has just signed a contract but surely he'd jump at not just being considered injury backup.

Depend how you see it, we are tracking a lot further than most of us thought and on track to just finish outside of the 8 so is the rebuild complete?

yes, that is the exact rebuild strategy that we deployed. It's my worst nightmare, sneaking into or just missing the 8 with Sloane, Laird and Keays 3 of our 4 key stoppage mids. Rebuild was completed long ago, our entire focus has been on selecting to be in the convo for the 8 for 3 seasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back