How did folks watch the womens footy over the weekend!

How did you watch womens footy this weekend

• Foxfooty!

Votes: 25 49.0%
  • Seven, 7HD or 7mate

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • afl.com.au stream

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • the AFL live app

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • watchafl.com

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • I was at the game!

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't really watch much but caught glimpses on 7mate. I'm all for women playing AFL but really not that interested in watching it.

I watched half the Pies v Blues game, and bits of the Crows game on 7. I know it was an historic weekend, and it's early days, but the skills were so-so, which made it hard to watch at times

I think the girls need to ease up on the body smashing stuff. Its all good to show endeavour & intent. But some of the aggression was over the top. Its not sustainable.
So IMO, more footy & less smashing will give the ladies game a good future.

I think the girls need to ease up on the body smashing stuff. Its all good to show endeavour & intent. But some of the aggression was over the top. Its not sustainable.
So IMO, more footy & less smashing will give the ladies game a good future.

I noticed that. They regularly went past the ball to shoulder charge the opposition. This is where coaching comes in. Trust your teammate to win the ball and be a target for the handball or kick out of the congestion.

I noticed that. They regularly went past the ball to shoulder charge the opposition. This is where coaching comes in. Trust your teammate to win the ball and be a target for the handball or kick out of the congestion.

They need to get their spacing a bit better around the contest too, but that will come with time and better skill execution by teammates allowing them to run and receive better. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being in QLD, again a mixture of one game one 7mate and 3 split between AFL Global Pass + VPN or stream from AFL.com.au. Having trouble with AirPlay from mobile to telly using the Global pass and kind of annoyed AFL Live isn't hosting any of the games from their platform (seems to be linking back to AFL.com.au).

Next week however, Lions have a home game! :)

Back