How did we miss this on Grand Final day ?

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually really like Bruce i think he is a gem, it was an encouraging tap to say well done i guess because Dusty opened up a little bit and gave a good answer for the question just asked... oh and he is a gun

Yeah, agree, there is a fair bit of tall poppy going around sometimes towards media types. There are only a few that I would perhaps say 'I don't enjoy' their commentary or comments. People are allowed to dislike I guess, but I just don't see the point in being too critical from the cheap seats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually really like Bruce i think he is a gem, it was an encouraging tap to say well done i guess because Dusty opened up a little bit and gave a good answer for the question just asked... oh and he is a gun
spot on, he knows dusty hates interviews and appreciates him making the effort

Yeah, agree, there is a fair bit of tall poppy going around sometimes towards media types. There are only a few that I would perhaps say 'I don't enjoy' their commentary or comments. People are allowed to dislike I guess, but I just don't see the point in being too critical from the cheap seats.
I get it 100% Bruce is one of the best callers in the world from sprinting at the olympics to doin old melbourne cup calls off the cuff and everything and anything in between.
He is the Master...but he still vibes me out.

righto, lip readers...what's Brando saying here ? F*** them all ? F*** they're bored ? (then Dimma immediately had a wry smile)

"We'll *in win by 89"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back