How did you discover Big Footy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Weirdly found a link to a Bay 13 thread through a google image search. Stumbled on an idiotic post by a Docker's fan (something along the lines of 'his parents clearly didn't use birth control') and I thought I was hilarious calling him out. Turns out the post was several years old and that I was the idiot.

Screenshot_2018-06-20-19-26-15.png

1/10 for that post. The thread got shut down afterward so you couldn't even redeem yourself :p

Use to laugh about this forum on a different forum I used (hint it's my username)

Decided I'd create an account to troll and make fun of kids, but I never really got around to trolling and just ended up posting footy related stuff

I'm sorry AFLOnline, i have failed you.

Was trying to figure out how to download games off the old Bigpond replay centre, read a lot of threads on it here with tips. 2013 was a time to have an opinion as a melbourne supporter with so much going wrong, so i naturally signed up shortly after

Interviewed Assange - he remembered me from the techno days - and he said it was a good place to talk North stuff when you were overseas.
LOL, in one of the Assange/Wikileaks threads on bf I was going to post my mates and I knew Assange from when we were smashing acid at doofs every weekend and thought "there's no way anyone's going to believe this".
Wait, what? For real?

Wait, what? For real?
Back in the mid-late 90's (certain) raves in Melbourne were full of wanna-be cyberpunks, anarchists, feral hippies, all that crowd. Assange was involved a bit, setting up chat rooms & bulletin boards etc. for people who were putting on illegal parties. He had plenty of friends involved in that scene.

I like to think he's still listening to bangin' goa-trance while hanging out with Pamela Anderson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back in the mid-late 90's (certain) raves in Melbourne were full of wanna-be cyberpunks, anarchists, feral hippies, all that crowd. Assange was involved a bit, setting up chat rooms & bulletin boards etc. for people who were putting on illegal parties. He had plenty of friends involved in that scene.

I like to think he's still listening to bangin' goa-trance while hanging out with Pamela Anderson.

those parties were mostly people on acid listening to snog or black lung or fsol and being alternative

Searched up port adelaide (this is 2014 when they were good, probs looking at highlights or the latest report/news) - got the link to the club board in the first page of results. Slowly but surely explored every board, untill i realised the main board was a thing:rolleyes:

Hahaha that is the best thing I've ever seen

And hes actually a north fan?

Through some crazy mad Hawk supporter called CrannyPete in the early to mid 2000's. Don't know if any other person around today used to read his stuff?

Unlike the rest of you, I have met the Chief and was recruited directly by him.

It happened many years on what I thought was a tour of Manchuria.

He is the bald guy with the mo out the front. I have never slept properly since I joined BigFooty.

Dont trust the Chief or anyone else here.

And beware the Queen of Spades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back