How did you stumble upon Bigfooty?

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually in reality, I came across after multiple searches at the beginning of the push North to GC bullsh!t
I lurked for around 9 months before signing up.
Before that I remember a website i think was called searching kangaroo and a couple of others that I'd use for info.

Actually in reality, I came across after multiple searches at the beginning of the push North to GC bullsh!t
I lurked for around 9 months before signing up.
Before that I remember a website i think was called searching kangaroo and a couple of others that I'd use for info.

I've been on BF for a number of years but i remember old chat rooms like Searching Kangaroo and the Roos chat page, both were shut down and we were directed to Big Footy. Lots of interesting posters in those days like Carlos, Lap Noodle, Jozeph (RIP) and some weird kid called Tashibatts or something like that. She was the Kylie Mole of chatrooms.

I was looking for footy talk and Bigfooty come up . can not believe its 13 years since i joined ......

I discovered this thing called the internet back at the turn of the century, and after doing some initial research (exhausting all the pr0n possibilities), I wondered if it had any content about North.

Bingo, here I am.
"Exhausting all the pr0n possibilities" is a phrase that the moderators should have squashed immediately.

I was asked at a Fitzroy match (VAFA) at the BSO to write a match review and put it on Bigfooty.

I've been on BF for a number of years but i remember old chat rooms like Searching Kangaroo and the Roos chat page, both were shut down and we were directed to Big Footy. Lots of interesting posters in those days like Carlos, Lap Noodle, Jozeph (RIP) and some weird kid called Tashibatts or something like that. She was the Kylie Mole of chatrooms.
Oh yes...Tashi....woah

Remove this Banner Ad

Back