How did you vote in the House of Representatives at the 2022 Federal Election?

How did you vote in the 2022 Election

• LNP

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Labor

Votes: 31 43.1%
  • Green

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Independant

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • UAP

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • PON

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 7 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 23, 2006
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chi Bulls, LV Raiders
Labor.

I have no idea what my reps for my area are offering they're going to do if elected.

I hate how politics now is a race to the bottom.

'Don't for HIM, because he's rubbish'. Ahhh, why don't you tell me how you're going to improve my life and of those across the country.

I am a firm believer of putting a good independent at #1, regardless of your political preferences

Independents who don’t have the backing of a party machine are reliant on the electoral funding they get from first-preference votes to fuel their campaign. We should encourage more good independent candidates (if only to hold the majors accountable) by directing our $1.50 their way wherever they are deserving.

By all means put your preferred major party at #2, but don’t funnel your money into their anonymous state coffers when it could be going directly to a committed local representative
you need to have a good independent in your seat for that to work and unfortunately not everyone does

for example my seat had an independent that full on cooker, very active at the anit lockdown protests, was giving out pens at voting sites so people could not have the election stolen by the communist AEC and is funded by Riccardo Bosi

no thanks, no electoral money for you

Young Lib at polling booth to group of well dressed young men "Vote LNP for lower taxes"
Group of well dressed young men:
Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

1. Greens
2. ALP

A parody of a "board for grown-ups" that it describes itself as. Clearly it's political compass is nowhere near the general adult population.
Because the board happens to lean one way politically doesn't mean it is a parody. I fail to see where the comic relief lies.

Just because most of the views on the board may not align with your own, doesn't make it parody or satire.

Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
In a seat (Sturt, SA) where the Liberal candidate was 1.30 last time I looked. So a somewhat longshot but possibly on the table depending on how the night goes.

1. Greens
2. Labor

Can’t remember the order of the rest. There were 11 and had not heard of some of the parties (wtf is TML?).

Incidentally Steven Marshall was there giving out HTV cards (Trinity Gardens, Primary School).

In a seat (Sturt, SA) where the Liberal candidate was 1.30 last time I looked. So a somewhat longshot but possibly on the table depending on how the night goes.

1. Greens
2. Labor

Can’t remember the order of the rest. There were 11 and had not heard of some of the parties (wtf is TML?).

Incidentally Steven Marshall was there giving out HTV cards (Trinity Gardens, Primary School).
you mean TNL
Which is The New Liberals (they lost a court case on their name)
Victor Kline and a few other people left after the movement imploded a bit on socials with half the parties candidates leaving because Victor's a bit of a campaigner apparently, he showed them though publicly threatening to sue them for defamation and then making this batshit crazy ad

Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
you mean TNL
Which is The New Liberals (they lost a court case on their name)
Victor Kline and a few other people left after the movement imploded a bit on socials with half the parties candidates leaving because Victor's a bit of a campaigner apparently, he showed them though publicly threatening to sue them for defamation and then making this batshit crazy ad

Yikes haha. Think I had them 4 or 5. Feel dirty now.

Actually on second thought - having them ahead of UAP, One Nation, Libs and the random vaccination nutters is the right place 👍

Yikes haha. Think I had them 4 or 5. Feel dirty now.
Look probably not that bad, depends who was after them, in an election where most of the choices are fully cooked a couple of Dopey liberal wanna be's ain't terrible

Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Look probably not that bad, depends who was after them, in an election where most of the choices are fully cooked a couple of Dopey liberal wanna be's ain't terrible
Yep, good point. UAP, One Nation, random vaccination nutters and Libs were my bottom ones. So lucked out putting this where I did.

After I voted I was worried it was one of those vaccination/medical consent parties.

Back