How Diehard Are You?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I was born. So frustrated the way we going about it. Maintaining interest in the game is non existent, hard to stay positive

I can read & no need for the condescending remarks & not just to me.

Aph, what is the point to this thread?
Some twat thinking they are more 'die hard' because they 'apparently' go to more home games???

Can I start one on how many cans of VB people drink while watch a game of footy live (VFL, SANFL, WAFL, country footy)
I drink when watching Peel Thunder in the WAFL play (member since 2005 when I moved to WA and could not attend live Carlton games anymore).
My best was from 12.30pm watching the two's to final siren of the senior side...13 cans.

My liver is stuffed now and I have basically given up drinking (bloody doctors)

Am I the best?
Do I win a prize?

Seriously people...right now this is reading as who has a bigger **** competition.
Does it really matter who goes to every game or who can't get to them?
Right now we're all in this together, we all follow Carlton because it's what we love, whether we go to every game, watch it on Foxtel, listen to the games on the Radio. We all follow this club because it means something to all of us and it doesn't matter where anyone is from, this is our club...we all love it and we all hate to see the Blues lose, it kills us all a little every time.
None of us should be fighting amongst ourselves, it just makes things worse for all of us.

Guys, BlueBelle is the only die hard supporter amongst our proud club - he doesn't want your stories he wants you to get around him. Maybe our next banner should pay homage to him?

As they say, those that have to spruik themselves up rarely back it up.

Apologies, back to you Bluebelle, get around ya self mate

Maybe you named it after Touheys Blue?
It’s funny, the night I got him we were playing the Cats at Etihad and I was trying to work out what to call him.
Had a few mates around and they said call him Juddy but I thought that was a bit tacky, then Touhey kicked 2 or 3 goals from outside 50, and every time we all cheered and yelled out his name, the pup went nuts, so it stuck.
So pissed off when we traded him.

It’s funny, the night I got him we were playing the Cats at Etihad and I was trying to work out what to call him.
Had a few mates around and they said call him Juddy but I thought that was a bit tacky, then Touhey kicked 2 or 3 goals from outside 50, and every time we all cheered and yelled out his name, the pup went nuts, so it stuck.
So pissed off when we traded him.

You traded you dog :eek:

lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys, BlueBelle is the only die hard supporter amongst our proud club - he doesn't want your stories he wants you to get around him. Maybe our next banner should pay homage to him?

Firstly, I’m a female. Secondlly, I didn’t mean for it to come across the way it has. Finally, I’ve already apologised for it

how dare yo assume bluebelle's gender!
and bluebelle knows full well how interstate fans cop it every day living among the like of Eagle Power Docker Crow Swan Bear Giant and Sun fans can be like. She/he has stood the wall with me

I’d say after following the club for 40+ years I’m diehard enough. I have to say though I really feel for the younger supporters (such as my 13 year old son) who have received nothing in return for their blind faith and support. Very sad.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

and bluebelle knows full well how interstate fans cop it every day living among the like of Eagle Power Docker Crow Swan Bear Giant and Sun fans can be like. She/he has stood the wall with me

She/he???

What does has stood the wall mean ? Sounds a bit GOT ish.

You’ll never know the difference of being there week in, week out because you haven’t been, just as I haven’t been there watching on tv or whatever other device each week.

Being there every week is a completely different feeling. I don’t care if you believe me or not but just trust me!
What are you trying to prove with this stupid thread?

My post wasn’t about big noting myself or making others feel like they’re less diehard because they haven’t been to as many games. To be honest, I’m interested to hear if anybody is as diehard as me because at 35 years old and only missing ONE VICTORIAN GAME (that’s for Aphrodite ) since 1988, I don’t think there is anybody as diehard as that and if there is, shout out because I’d love to chat!!
You're not chatting, you're comparing, big-noting and basically being a jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back