Help How do I change afl club in profile ?

Remove this Banner Ad

G’day Chief,

Zoom here. Do us a solid and change my team to the mighty Tiges would ya? Otherwise I’ll have to make another account. The IT fella at work has me sorted.

Cheers

Chief I had an account called maynetenance and am a freo supporter. I am now locked out of that account and can’t use that email anymore. I made this account as a troll account but never used it for that. Can you change it to a freo supporter and I’ll just be on my merry way.

Chief I had an account called maynetenance and am a freo supporter. I am now locked out of that account and can’t use that email anymore. I made this account as a troll account but never used it for that. Can you change it to a freo supporter and I’ll just be on my merry way.

hey chief can you please change my club to Sydney Swans, made an error with this when it was set up.

Thought this thread may have been started by an Essendon supporter after last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey chief, can you please change my profile to swans? haven't been on in so long and never realized my team was set to carlton. thank you.

Hello Chief, can you please change my profile to no team supported? Thank you! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back