Gym & Misc How do i lose the last little bit of fat?

Remove this Banner Ad

There lot of problem with fat people and they easily suffered from heart diseases.It' necessary to to reduce for healthy life.Do regular cardio exercise and eat always good food,drink at-least 5-6 letter water each day.

From what I have herd and hear quiet a bit is more lean muscle on your body is better for weight lose etc.More muscle means your burn more cals even at standstill.And to do that is to work your biggest muscle groups legs/back/chest.I am no expert and far from it just things I have picked up from working out.But agree diet is key then weights then cardio.

Personally (this is just a general judgement as i obviously do not know you), i think that this is often to provide justification for trainers to keep offering services to clients.

If a PT went to a client and said.. do these exact same exercises every single week. And do the same for 9-12 months, how can they justify being paid every week without offering anything more?
That, and motivation.
(easier for a lot of people to stay interested when it's changing reasonably often)

Personally I stick to the main stuff all the time, and make some minor changes every so often.

From what I have herd and hear quiet a bit is more lean muscle on your body is better for weight lose etc.More muscle means your burn more cals even at standstill.And to do that is to work your biggest muscle groups legs/back/chest.I am no expert and far from it just things I have picked up from working out.But agree diet is key then weights then cardio.

Yeah, it all comes down to how much you way. The more muscle you have the more you will weigh, hence more calories burnt.

I find myself having to repeat myself so often to those around me who continually quote their weight. It's an ok guide, yes, however you can weigh more, but be leaner with the right weights and eating plan.

My gf continually states she hasn't been gym because she was busy doing her CA for the past year, however she weighs exactly the same. Fails to see the lack of movement has diminished the muscle and been replaced with a lighter weighing fat.

I better write a disclaimer in case she somehow comes across this when on my lappy.

*I'm not calling her fat (she isn't by a long stretch), I'm just detailing what happens (especially to girls) when you fail to use your muscles.

The heavier you are, the more you get to eat without the fear of gaining weight, thus train those muscles in the gym!!

When you blokes cut, did you find your lifts decreased?

I'm about halfway through a cut and my lifts have pretty much stayed the same. Unsure if this is a good thing, or a bad thing.

Thats what I have herd alot of people cant lift as much weight when cutting.I think the trick is to lift as heavy as you can though the cut.How ever I never have done a baulk and cut when i got back into shape i had a diet and cardio plan then I got into weights should did weights from the start silly me.I am sure other posters know more about cutting etc.

When you blokes cut, did you find your lifts decreased?

I'm about halfway through a cut and my lifts have pretty much stayed the same. Unsure if this is a good thing, or a bad thing.

That's a great thing. I think a lot of it is mental. People get into the mindset of cutting means lifts should drop so use that as an excuse to be lazy, and drop their weights when they shouldn't.

On my last cut, squat went slightly down, most stayed around the same and a couple actually went up.

Keeping the same lifts and dropping body weight is a very good indicator that you're keeping your existing muscle mass.

But i went into my cut with the mindset that i wanted my lifts to go up and pushed myself to achieve that.

That's a great thing. I think a lot of it is mental. People get into the mindset of cutting means lifts should drop so use that as an excuse to be lazy, and drop their weights when they shouldn't.

On my last cut, squat went slightly down, most stayed around the same and a couple actually went up.

Keeping the same lifts and dropping body weight is a very good indicator that you're keeping your existing muscle mass.

But i went into my cut with the mindset that i wanted my lifts to go up and pushed myself to achieve that.
Yeah cheers, i made sure i kept the weight up as much as i could.

Not gonna lie, i struggled a bit more at top weight than i usually do when i first started my cut, but it seems to be back to normal now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As long as your not cutting like a biggest loser contestant, there is no reason to reduce weight.
lol

i want to get back to harvesting mass

trytomoveme.gif

Seriously though, high intensity inteval training and a low carb diet. If you have to drink, just drink some vodka or other spirits lol - a lot less calories.

Fat comes evenly off the body. Can't target fat for removal from a specific area (ie the gut). All those people you see doing 100's of situps to try and lost stomach fat - it's a complete waste of time unless you have low levels of body fat.

While doing some level of exercising will help burn some calories, it's not the most efficient way to lose weight.

It all comes down to diet and eating better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back