How do u like them apples Perth Wildcats ?

Remove this Banner Ad

The WIldcats are $4.25 in a two horse race tonight, who'd have thunk it?

I haven't seem teh WIldcats play as yet, whats wrong with them? THey were my clear top pick for the title.

Cheers

Geez, what a bad start...we just dont have the scoring power with Harvey on the sidelines. Mendez isnt doing much either....

We've got the Bullets next weekend in Brisbane and then we follow up the next night in Sydney against the Razorbacks. I think the Bullets is the one we really want and then maybe with some confidence we could snatch the West Sydney game. Then some home games and before you know it Harvey will be back and we should have another import.

I think we can still turn it around but 0 - 3 wasnt the start i was hoping for..CARN WILDCATS.

Originally posted by jod23
Geez, what a bad start...we just dont have the scoring power with Harvey on the sidelines. Mendez isnt doing much either....

We've got the Bullets next weekend in Brisbane and then we follow up the next night in Sydney against the Razorbacks. I think the Bullets is the one we really want and then maybe with some confidence we could snatch the West Sydney game. Then some home games and before you know it Harvey will be back and we should have another import.

I think we can still turn it around but 0 - 3 wasnt the start i was hoping for..CARN WILDCATS.

Well Jod this is the start we were talking about, don't worry though we'll bounce back!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back