Strategy How do we combat North's tall timber? - trolling see's you out of the door..

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha coz I tell people to go $&&& themselves I need to calm down??

Words are words get over yourselves

When I get worked up over parasites I will cancel my account

Until then I will go my hardest and show Norf the utter sustain I have for then and their fans.

Well that escalated quickly. I can see you're no different on this board then you are on the Main Board.

It's just a forum mate, breathe.
Hahah

Did I not pull arjen out of his hole and see his level of lowness?

It's a Banter thread and I bantered and now I need to settle down?

Wow and I don't know how a banter thread works hahahahaha

Dumb a$$es

So, "we can only beat who is in front of us" works for you but not for us?
I think he was saying that it does work for both teams, and it's silly for both north and dogs supporters to pull out the "you haven't beaten anyone good" line, because neither of us has beaten a top end team yet.

Hahah

Did I not pull arjen out of his hole and see his level of lowness?

It's a Banter thread and I bantered and now I need to settle down?

Wow and I don't know how a banter thread works hahahahaha

Dumb a$$es
There is banter and then there is Arjen, and you just went full-Arjen.

You are disliked by your own supporters for being the floggiest of flogs.

I don't wish anymore injuries upon you, I just want you to melt, like Bont in front of the big sticks in a final.

Oh no someone doesn't like me what we I do.

Backtracking on the injuries now are you ??

Beep beep beep the sound a coward makes.

I'm a dog fan. Seen us lose, seen us choke, seen us with the worst coach in history. I will go on mate so keep beeping away

You showed your colours don't deflect to me

I never called you guys out for your lack of scalps, just pointed out your hypocrisy by even bringing that up.

You might have not, but plenty of other dog supporters have. Don't know how many times I read of our "soft draw"

Stopped reading after I read that you are hoping we do injuries. You seem a bit upset mate maybe banter isn't your thing when we are all having a laugh and you start getting toxic.

Edit: actually can mods please threadban this idiot.

Trolling injury is clearly too far.

Kinda like telling other posters to top themselves.

The rest like us have been Sh!t so do us a favour all of u and go stand on the freeway and see if you can stop cars with your faces

You might have not, but plenty of other dog supporters have. Don't know how many times I read of our "soft draw"
Well, no need to get upset at Scrag for what other dogs supporters say. The only thing he's been calling soft is Lindsay Thomas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The rest like us have been Sh!t so do us a favour all of u and go stand on the freeway and see if you can stop cars with your faces

Haha yeah coz your going to go do that coz I suggested it

Wow loooooooonnnggggg bow

Agreed that MD and your bloke are as bad as each other. Not gonna defend him. But there's no need for you to go down to his level either champ.

Agreed that MD and your bloke are as bad as each other. Not gonna defend him. But there's no need for you to go down to his level either champ.

YOU are having a crack at ME???

Hahahahahahaha are you friggin serious!?

Your more hated on here than me

Hahaahhahah wow

Oh no someone doesn't like me what we I do.

Backtracking on the injuries now are you ??

Beep beep beep the sound a coward makes.

I'm a dog fan. Seen us lose, seen us choke, seen us with the worst coach in history. I will go on mate so keep beeping away

You showed your colours don't deflect to me

You're spot on. I'm a coward, I'm a swine, I don't deserve to post on your delusional pearlerish board.

I don't want any injuries to our potential free agency targets in a few years. So yeah, apologies to all I've offended.

You should apologise for your bandwidth and oxygen theft.

soo... because somebody wishes your players getting injured they do?

You stand up and clap when someone gets carried off and ou don't wish injury on blokes especially serious knees

Unwritten laws most humans won't cross no matter how much of an a$$hole they arw

You're spot on. I'm a coward, I'm a swine, I don't deserve to post on your delusional pearlerish board.

I don't want any injuries to our potential free agency targets in a few years. So yeah, apologies to all I've offended.

Beep beep beep

Which potential free agents are you talking about? Morris, Boyd or Adcock? The rest of our boys are well under 30 so I doubt you'd even look at them. If you're lucky we will let you have Adcock in a few years.

I think we should probably bring this back up a level... So, how about
Well, no need to get upset at Scrag for what other dogs supporters say. The only thing he's been calling soft is Lindsay Thomas

As soft as Caleb Daniel's helmet? Why is he wearing this thing anyway? To headbutt the opposition KP players in the nuts?

I think we should probably bring this back up a level... So, how about

As soft as Caleb Daniel's helmet? Why is he wearing this thing anyway? To headbutt the opposition KP players in the nuts?
It's probably for when Brent Harvey sooks it up and starts throwing punches on the weekend after Caleb tags him out of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back