Oppo Camp How do you feel about Daisy now?

Remove this Banner Ad

My sister gave me a signed Daisy wall frame thing for my 40th, then the very next season the campaigner ****s off, the bloody cheek of some people is unbelievable.
So you’re saying your sister knew in advance?

Well played sister, well played :p

Draft trade experts, what did we get for daisy again draft trade wise?

I think my great loved one, Matthew Scharenberg, as we did a swap with West Coast ?

Draft trade experts, what did we get for daisy again draft trade wise?

I think my great loved one, Matthew Scharenberg, as we did a swap with West Coast ?
Yep, ultimately Scharenberg and Jessie White.

Pick 11 (Thomas compo)(
Sheed
) + 31 (Karpany) + 49 (Main) trade to WC for 6 (Scharenberg) + 44 (on-traded for White, the swans used the pick on Allir Allir).

Yep, ultimately Scharenberg and Jessie White.

Pick 11 (Thomas compo)(
Sheed
) + 31 (Karpany) + 49 (Main) trade to WC for 6 (Scharenberg) + 44 (on-traded for White, the swans used the pick on Allir Allir).
Yes I knew there was a few odds ends.

Many thanks.

Shhhh I don’t such names as you had in your spoiler.
Horrid thing that he is now.

Yes I knew there was a few odds ends.

Many thanks.

Shhhh I don’t such names as you had in your spoiler.
Horrid thing that he is now.
Doesn't make it easier, but WC would have selected him regardless. The question is who would have slide to 11 if we didn't do the deal, assumedly it wouldn't have been Scharenberg, which leaves Aish or Salem.

Doesn't make it easier, but WC would have selected him regardless. The question is who would have slide to 11 if we didn't do the deal, assumedly it wouldn't have been Scharenberg, which leaves Aish or Salem.
Fascinating question.

I know we keen at the time on Aish.

Maybe it’s just a Freeman, our real pick might have had him waiting assuming Scharenberg gone and Aish gone.

Fascinating question.

I know we keen at the time on Aish.

Maybe it’s just a Freeman, our real pick might have had him waiting assuming Scharenberg gone and Aish gone.
If memory serves me right we were keen on Salem too, but Melbourne pounced the pick before the Freeman selection.

If memory serves me right we were keen on Salem too, but Melbourne pounced the pick before the Freeman selection.
That rings a bell.

Unfortunately, regardless, Freeman never got off the ground.

And hopefully we’ll have a healthy ongoing Scharenberg soon enough. Mr Poise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a flog.

To be fair he had floggesque qualities even at Collingwood. At the time I thought he was young and would grow out of it, his try hard tough guy tactics and silly celebrations etc.

But he did the opposite of grow up. He went to Carlton. As his skills declined all he had left was his floggishness.

I feel the same about him as when he left, he's a flog, except now he's not much chop as well. We basically ended up with Shaz ot of that, still reckon we're better off.

For all his flogging, Daisy was still having a conversation with Pendles post game, and it all seemed very pleasant.
I don't reckon anyone at the club hates him, just the supporters, and maybe Bucks.
Pendles and him came from the same area too, same draft, known each other a while.

Your calibration was obviously done by yourself.
I have no partner in crime, as there is no crime when pointing out damning statistics.
20 years. One Premiership. At the second chance!
As there is no crime when pointing out when a fellow poster doesn't want to backup their claims.

Anyway cheer up & enjoy the year, things aren't always as bad as you think :rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back