Family & Relationships How do you guys move on?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think sometimes you need to accept you also ****ed up and that, and not many people really say this, sometimes you * big things up in life and should regret it.

on a similar line, people go on about one failed relationship making the next one better. sometimes the best opportunity you've ever had was one you won't get back.

but that's not much wrong with that. it hurts but all you can do is be happy with some sort of companionship with someone else. don't be angry though: if she's out shagging with a brand new bob, she's probably got s**t self-confidence and a heap of confusion. I dunno, just listen to some Nick Cave and Arab Strap, walk around with a beer, and have a tug to her photos with some fantasies that revolve around how bitterly you want her to be unhappy, and how much you just want her.

Get off social media for a start
That s**t is toxic

Then do something you've ways wanted to do, really wanted to do, set the steps in place to achieve that goal and go for it

* the dating app bullshit as well
Itll happen when its meant to.

Look after yourself physically and mentally, when u need to talk make sure you do

Time heals everything

Took me over 6 months to get over one girl, couldn’t get her out of my head. Got some advice from a work colleague, if she doesn’t want you, you’ll find someone that does. There are a billion girls out there. You’ll find someone better that her and you’ll never think about your ex again. Part of the pain is also you are the one that is getting dumped, but give it time, you’ll find someone else and forget about her.

Time heals everything

Took me over 6 months to get over one girl, couldn’t get her out of my head. Got some advice from a work colleague, if she doesn’t want you, you’ll find someone that does. There are a billion girls out there. You’ll find someone better that her and you’ll never think about your ex again. Part of the pain is also you are the one that is getting dumped, but give it time, you’ll find someone else and forget about her.
when people go on about all the girls possibly out there, and you're over the age of about 25 and have had a few shags and passed through and by plenty of people, ultimately that means the rare connection you made was just that: rare.

who cares if someone else wants you? you dont, and shouldnt, like someone just because they really like you. it's supposed to be mutual. and that mutuality is incredibly, incredibly rare.

plenty of people end up with someone who never came close to that person.

I dunno. it's a part of a life.

- Go and get yourself ripped, son. Ripped. Soon enough you will be more in love with your own reflection than you ever were with her.
- Delete every trace of her from your surroundings. Absolutely everything. You don't need that noise and, by the time you have moved on (and you will move on), you won't want it.
- Don't even begin to allow yourself to go down the rabbit hole of "where I went wrong", there will be a time for that in the future when you're ready for another serious relationship. At that time you can reflect on and learn from your mistakes, right now it's not going to do you any good.
- Try to do at least one unsolicited kind deed for someone each day, just purely for your own pleasure (you won't even need a thank you). It'll heal your soul.
- Relish your time with friends and/or family and strengthen those relationships. Girlfriends and partners may come and go, but a good mate will always be there. If you have limitations in that area, get a pet. I recommend a dog.
- Pay the good advice forward.

Off you go now son :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back