Universal Love How Do You Know You Are Still A Carlton Supporter?

SayWhatAgain

Club Legend
Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Manchester City FC
Cause my dad said he'd kick me out the house if I supported anyone else but the baggers.

I once said while I was in primary school I wanted to support the demons because my best friend did, I think I almost saw a tear go down his face.

Either way I'd still be down in the dumps about my team. :oops:

That Thy still sits next to me at the footy.... Bit of a donut snob though
Only way I can be sure of getting assertive, intelligent, footy conversation. Right MEB?

DaVillaBlues

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Aug 3, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
New England Patriots, Man City
Everytime after a win, at the ground, hearing the DA DA DA DA DA DA sends shivers down your spine. Honestly lost my voice for two days after we beat Port, yelling out WE'RE THE OLD DARK NAVY BLUES, WE'RE THE TEAM THAT NEVER LETS YOU DOWN.

Don't care what anyone says, we have the best, most soulful club song in the league.

One upside to our years of mediocrity is that I've learnt to appreciate wins a heck of a lot more. Especially this season

Because my fridge magnets tell me so every day!

Also eventhough I don't get to too many games these days (work, kids and geez it's cold in winter! ;)), I'll still don my blues jumper when I'm watching on the couch. On top of a blue t-shirt and if it's cold enough only the blue jumper from my wardrobe...

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Because my fridge magnets tell me so every day!

Also eventhough I don't get to too many games these days (work, kids and geez it's cold in winter! ;)), I'll still don my blues jumper when I'm watching on the couch. On top of a blue t-shirt and if it's cold enough only the blue jumper from my wardrobe...
Hah! I do the same mate.

Jan 20, 2008
Bullengarook
AFL Club
Carlton
Cause my dad said he'd kick me out the house if I supported anyone else but the baggers.

I once said while I was in primary school I wanted to support the demons because my best friend did, I think I almost saw a tear go down his face.

Either way I'd still be down in the dumps about my team. :oops:
i told my kids they could "go live with the poor people" if they barracked for anyone else...

you know your a supporter when you go to the player sponsor's function at crown & end up signing up for the "coaches club" membership as well..

i told my kids they could "go live with the poor people" if they barracked for anyone else...

you know your a supporter when you go to the player sponsor's function at crown & end up signing up for the "coaches club" membership as well..

Hey curly, I unleashed a 'wooooooo' (that would have made macho man randy savage proud) when they read out rick's convenience store on Tuesday night...

Cripps 'n' Blue Bloods

Sir Cripps of Carlton House
Mar 26, 2015
Bendigo
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melbourne Tigers, Bendigo Braves, OKC
When I'm proud of this photo, instead of embarrassed by it.
(thinking circa 1986, although I think I look a little young, but I'm almost certain it was for a GF - and yes that is my drawing of Bruce in the window)
blues.jpg

Back