Universal Love How Do You Know You Are Still A Carlton Supporter?

Remove this Banner Ad

When I'm proud of this photo, instead of embarrassed by it.
(thinking circa 1986, although I think I look a little young, but I'm almost certain it was for a GF - and yes that is my drawing of Bruce in the window)View attachment 221754

Liked for the photo.

Then unliked.

Just so I could like again for the Bruce drawing...

oh man you were there & we didnt meet ! who is you sponsored player? oh man i wouldve loved to have said gday.

Yeah, we def should have caught up.

I am part of the BF group that sponsors Kreuzer.

I was going to joke that I sponsor THE OTHER Matthew. But then I remembered Wright and Korcheck. 4 Matthews on the list!

Yeah, we def should have caught up.

I am part of the BF group that sponsors Kreuzer.

I was going to joke that I sponsor THE OTHER Matthew. But then I remembered Wright and Korcheck. 4 Matthews on the list!
aww man i saw the "bigfooty" sponsor thing & didnt even think to go look at the table. reckon i walked past a few times too. the event was such a more professional event than last year - polar in difference.
So did you join up for the coaches club? i sent an email to the guy running it about where to have it etc & other fundraising ideas -he replied he really liked my idea's & asked me to come have a chat & coffee with him at carlton. might've just got myself a new job !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know - when you are so old and have seen sooo many games that you are pretty choosy about what you watch BUT you still watch every Carlton game AND after attending on Sunday you still watch the replay of it even though you know it is an absolutely terrible game (just to see Weitering)

Yep, thats me in between kristian jaksch and sam kerridge. ;)

Now that i have revealed my identity, i feel a bit sheepish ... :D
Looking sharp there ferrisb :thumbsu:

Were you able to ascertain if the players were aware of the BF site and did they go on the site? Often wondered if there were any players lurking behind a BF username.

When we used to win flags, there were only 3 commentators.

This year.......more commentators, more talk, more stats, more big words, more cliches, more........stuff.

It's gunna be the dumbest year EVER.
Just hit the mute button numbers. Keeps you from throwing the remote at the tele.

I might work for the NFL but still have this in my office:

Pffft, not even mark of the year....

..... According to the numpties judging the award. The rest of the world thought it was.

Back then we'd have taken sponsorship from Cash Converters........

Back then we'd have taken sponsorship from Centrelink and laughed at Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back