Resource How do you?......questions you just can not answer

Remove this Banner Ad

Alex99

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 9, 2004
AFL Club
Adelaide
OK....this thread is about asking questions you are really struggling with. Let's see if the Big Footy can help.

About 5 weeks ago, Google did an update and ever since then they won't let you obtain the URL for images. How can I post an image/picture/photo on Big Footy by using my iPad or phone?

Simply copy and pasting doesn't seem to work and now I can not use the URL anymore.

Fine - be a bunch of campaigners.

Lock it. I was just asking a question rather than take more threads off topic but I guess that's what most want.

Any question you need help with just, just ask it in any thread and derail it. Then the same bunch will just whinge again.

OK....this thread is about asking questions you are really struggling with. Let's see if the Big Footy can help.

About 5 weeks ago, Google did an update and ever since then they won't let you obtain the URL for images. How can I post an image/picture/photo on Big Footy by using my iPad or phone?

Simply copy and pasting doesn't seem to work and now I can not use the URL anymore.
To answer your question you can download Tapatalk on your iPad/iPhone from the App Store. Find the image you want from google images, hold it down and press save image. Then there is an option in Tapatalk to attach an image. Find the image in your photo library and whala!

There you go.

To answer your question you can download Tapatalk on your iPad/iPhone from the App Store. Find the image you want from google images, hold it down and press save image. Then there is an option in Tapatalk to attach an image. Find the image in your photo library and whala!

There you go.

Why thank you.

Thank you for your help.

d5c73e92a0afe44403633e8badb62645.jpg
[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nope - I don't like that TapaTalk app.

Any other suggestions for someone using Safari on an IPad?

There you go.

This is what I do.

How does this relate to the AFC?

There's plenty of crap in here unrelated to the AFC. The non AFC AFL thread fills up with all sorts of rubbish. It's the off-season and we're a community. We can help each other out. I'm down for NYE this year and was going to start a thread for tips, advice etc. Could combine it with 'what's everyone doing for Xmas'. There's nit much e,se to talk about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's plenty of crap in here unrelated to the AFC. The non AFC AFL thread fills up with all sorts of rubbish. It's the off-season and we're a community. We can help each other out. I'm down for NYE this year and was going to start a thread for tips, advice etc. Could combine it with 'what's everyone doing for Xmas'. There's nit much e,se to talk about.

Good suggestion mate.

Do it mate. This is my first Christmas and New Years in Adelaide for 6 years.

Fair enough. Just thought this was a pretty random topic for a thread. There's the backyard forum and a thread here ... The 'Doesn't Quite Deserve Its Own Thread' Thread that I thought would be enough.

Carry on though. Was just one man's opinion.

Nope - I don't like that TapaTalk app.

Any other suggestions for someone using Safari on an IPad?

I guess you could use bbcode to put it in yourself, if you're really that desperate.

[ IMG ] in front and [/ IMG] behind (Without spaces) the copied url should work, providing it's a .png, or .jpg image

I guess you could use bbcode to put it in yourself, if you're really that desperate.

[ IMG ] in front and [/ IMG] behind (Without spaces) the copied url should work, providing it's a .png, or .jpg image

Yep, I know how to use the [ img] hhhh [/ img] tags but with the new Google system, it doesn't give you the URL.

Previously I could click on the image and then go to image and it would give you the URL before adding the URL to the link at the top of the page.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back