Food, Drink & Dining Out How do you take your coffee?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 8, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
I drink it black, with the occasional iced coffee from a servo.
I originally started drinking black coffee because I thought it looked cool and strangely appetising on Twin Peaks... but now I crave it constantly and can’t imagine ever ordering a latte.

Secondly, are you judgemental when it comes to others coffee preferences?

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
flat white on almond milk no sugar

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
You have a fitting username since I can’t tell if you mean what you say or not.

in my opinion almond milk is the weakest of all milk substitutes

I like it. And I'm lactose intolerant so can't have milk. What is the best milk substitute in your opinion?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

raskolnikov

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
I just hate the way it clouds out in coffee, and the taste... in my opinion, rice milk, but I’m aware that is also a controversial opinion.

I'm keto so rice milk would have too many carbs.

Flat white or mocha if I want something sweeter.

I think people who drink short/long blacks are more grown up than I am.
I started drinking black coffee when I was 14 and we stayed with stupid hippy friends of my parents who only had soy milk. Even as a kid I knew that s**t didn't belong anywhere near anything I'm putting in my body.

May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Prefer a cappuccino but not going to be a Karen if someone offers me a latte/flat white.

Secondly, are you judgemental when it comes to others coffee preferences?

Yes and no. Don't care if people like instant or don't, and don't care if people like almond latte or long black or whatever.

If someone orders something 'extra hot' with skim milk and 10 sugars in a cup the size of a pint glass I get judgy.

Like this, about to have my second for the day. Generally 2 in the morning, then another one in the afternoon.
It’s gotta be the triple

C07FCBA9-DE67-4023-BA49-749C3F6424F9.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back