How do you view signatures?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi there,

I don't see anyone's signatures- is this a feature I turn on and off? I can't find it in settings :(
I can't even see my signature

Halp please! Thank you!
I had that issue in the past, I think it's something in settings.
Also Chief I can't post in the quick questions thread

Hi there,

I don't see anyone's signatures- is this a feature I turn on and off? I can't find it in settings :(
I can't even see my signature

Halp please! Thank you!
On mobile? I think we have them turned off.

On mobile? I think we have them turned off.
Technically since it’s an adaptive theme it’s just when your screen is under a certain width, so if you really want to see it on your phone just zoom out.

Don’t want them on permanently because they stretch down the page and take up precious real estate which is extremely limited on a phone.

Thank you- i can’t see them on my desktop (brave browser) either. Will play around more.

I agree they are ugly and take up important screen space but apparently some bulldog supporter has a quote of mine as their sig and I really want to find and admire it ❤️

Thank you- i can’t see them on my desktop (brave browser) either. Will play around more.

I agree they are ugly and take up important screen space but apparently some bulldog supporter has a quote of mine as their sig and I really want to find and admire it ❤️
In your prefs, what do you have for:

1644461054389.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back