How do you watch AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thursday/Friday night - from my bed
Saturday afternoon - not at all
Saturday twilight, Sunday (all) - from the couch
Saturday night - from the pub

All home crow games (except Saturday afternoon/twilight)* - centre wing, bay 536.

*unless I, travelling abroad.

Foxtel .....however I'm a capitalist bastard who cares little about my fellow man.
how do you do this? get all personality on board and reach astronomical numbers for saying what is the truth...
or else to tackle the sounds of normality.

cheating the system is almost illegal. dude you are head turning.

buttons give me the creeps.. just tell me where to go and what to say.. just don't bash on the window...

I know it's already five am and you can get stuffed..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there's a game I really want to watch that's not on FTA, I'll watch it at the pub :)

Or stream it illegally.
Given how expensive beer is in Melbourne pubs and how few games we play on FTA, surely it would be more cost effective to just get Foxtel and sink a few tinnies at home? Unless of course you go to the pub without drinking - in which case, teach me your ways ;)

I have the foxtel app on my xbox, haven't paid a monthly debit for like 18 months or something stupid. I discontinued my subscription at the end of the 2016 season as I only have it for footy, and just continued to log in and watch.

Anyone that is currently on the Sports & Entertainment Package for $39 a month - I've noticed it's streamed via an app, probably a stupid question, but does that mean you need decent internet to watch it? I'm paying $65 right now and wanna give it the flick and put the new deal in my gf's name.

On mute....pick up heaps more of what’s actually going on in play rather that the absolute pile of stink the commentators crap on with that draws your attention away, and that’s both Fox and 7 commentary.

how do you do this? get all personality on board and reach astronomical numbers for saying what is the truth...
or else to tackle the sounds of normality.

cheating the system is almost illegal. dude you are head turning.

I channel the unchallenged spirit of previous matriachs......oh and make sure the cable is in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back