How do you watch AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone that is currently on the Sports & Entertainment Package for $39 a month - I've noticed it's streamed via an app, probably a stupid question, but does that mean you need decent internet to watch it? I'm paying $65 right now and wanna give it the flick and put the new deal in my gf's name.

Just ring and say you wanna quit cos u only really had it for soccer mostly epl and it's just not worth it and they will cut you a deal.

As a side note, I find it runs better when i use the google app to cast, not the cast option on the Watch AFL app, not sure why but just runs better/more stable for me this way
Haven’t had any problems yet but I’ll keep that in mind in case I do. Cheers

Anyone that is currently on the Sports & Entertainment Package for $39 a month - I've noticed it's streamed via an app, probably a stupid question, but does that mean you need decent internet to watch it? I'm paying $65 right now and wanna give it the flick and put the new deal in my gf's name.
It's odd
I do and find the fox streamed is much better quality than the live app cast to the TV. Same net bandwidth but the live app is free and the data unmetered. ( Telstra Customer) .

I sacrifice a goat and bound myself in leather surrounded by dwarfs chanting satanism hymns

Remove this Banner Ad

Back