In fairness to him, the AFL media team is so well resourced that they pretty much have one journalist pet club.Speaking of gutter journalists. How does this skinny spud getaway with writing nothing except Bomber articles? Moments after yet another loss. Just put everything on an Essendon website, I don’t get it.
I was there and the cheersquad most definitely did not jeer Geary or any other player.Are you saying our own cheer squad jeered him ? If so they are a f____ing disgrace , Im not gears biggest fan but he has been great this year and in any case i have never jeered any of our players , I really hope you talking sh--t gringo because if your not they should be ashamed of themselves
Are you saying our own cheer squad jeered him ? If so they are a f____ing disgrace , Im not gears biggest fan but he has been great this year and in any case i have never jeered any of our players , I really hope you talking sh--t gringo because if your not they should be ashamed of themselves
One of my earliest footy memories was going to game , can't remember if it was Saints, or possibly my Dad's team the Tigers vs Essendon.Are you saying our own cheer squad jeered him ? If so they are a f____ing disgrace , Im not gears biggest fan but he has been great this year and in any case i have never jeered any of our players , I really hope you talking sh--t gringo because if your not they should be ashamed of themselves
i think when he is working for the AFL the clubs really can tell him to GGF but when he is not under the AFL banner for the interview he is politly declined for access ...past prez gave him a door stop too to update him on the progress
maybe this black listed thing is all a ruse
WOW AFL Media at it again rated D for our recruitmenti think when he is working for the AFL the clubs really can tell him to GGF but when he is not under the AFL banner for the interview he is politly declined for access ...
They couldnt mention someone else besides dan and dean? how about parker, wilkie?WOW AFL Media at it again rated D for our recruitment
i sent Balmer at tweet tellinh him what a f/w he is
WOW AFL Media at it again rated D for our recruitment
i sent Balmer at tweet tellinh him what a f/w he is
I don't have a problem with the Saints sliding doors, have a little issue with the stuff about us in the Hawks and Eagles sections.He is wrong about Marsh playing in defense, but he is definitely correct in Jeremy Cameron's form. I can't see much of an issue with what he wrote. Cameron's kicked 4 goals a game this year and leads the Coleman.
Translations: without the stupid if /then nonsense. I title it "STATING THE OBVIOUS " If it was called, "What an imbecile thinks about the upcoming round of footy " no-one would click on it.That total knob.
Too chicken to sledge us directly in the Saints segment of the Sliding Doors, goes for a pat on the back for Jono Marsh...
But look at the posts for other clubs and you'll find the familiar trademarks of a bitter bitter man:
there's a team which we just can’t get a proper read on ...
it is this one. Have won games they probably shouldn't have (Blues round six, North round three), and have lost games they probably shouldn’t have (Saints round four, Bulldogs round two).
the three losses to date have been heavy ...
we'd normally be worried. But with Gold Coast, St Kilda and Melbourne the next three matches, should be 6-3 and back on the premiership-defence track .
Fair Do's, we're not the reigning premiers and we lost our last game and we do have a lot of key personnel out, but we're playing in Melbourne, and we're a fair bit better than last year, so let's not chalk that up as an Eagles win just yet Purple, you old puller of puds.
And fancy saying that the Hawks should have lost to your mob and beaten us, as if the Saints are still **** no matter who we beat and the Kanga-lose are still great no matter how many times they lose! Shameless. Newsflash, knob: North Melbourne will be resting in the bottom 4 for the remainder of the year, so get comfy.
This post was created by clicking on purple's toxic clickbait Sliding Doors, please don't give him any more clicks; trust me, there's nothing worth seeing except for what I've posted.
Ah alright, just to avoid giving him more clicks, here's the rest of the excrement in compact form:
If the Crows are to still challenge for the big prize this year ...then Josh Jenkins simply needs to be part of that push. Bring him back this week … and stick with him.
If you're going at better-than-goal-a-game pace for your first 28 matches in a stretch where your team has won nine of those 28 ...then don't worry about the doubters, Cam Rayner. You're tracking to be the star the Lions knew you'd be.
If you have a look at the outs (Kreuzer, McGovern, Simpson, Newman) and combine that with this side's inability to win ...then the Blues are justifiable outsiders against North. But they are still a massive chance.
If he was a crucial member of the Pies' 2010 premiership as a 21-year-old and an All Australian the next year ...then Ben Reid's body has let him down in the years thereafter. Just 89 matches since, none since round 10 last year. But always a loved Pie.
If you think of booing Ablett on Sunday ...then take a breath, and then another one, and remember your own outrage when Jobe was copping that treatment.
If you go back through Ross The Boss's time as coach ...then you'll recall that when he's got a good team, he'll take on anyone. It's been a while. But there was a hint of it this week when he shot back at Bevo. We like punchy Ross.
If Gaz had absolutely nothing left to prove ...then he's proving something anyway. There is something beautiful in watching an all-time great, older athlete, operating with about 75 per cent of full faculties, reminding everyone he's still the best when he wants to be.
If one club, even at this entry-to-round-seven point and with a 3-3 scoreline, seems to have a long season ahead ...then it is this one.
If we're never going to know the answer to the one about the chicken and the egg ...then we're never going to really know who was the first late withdrawal last weekend, Phil Davis or Buddy Franklin. It doesn’t matter, Davis is back this week, and that makes the Giants a six goal better outfit.
If you're last on the ladder after six rounds ...then that's normally enough to write a team off. But we're giving the Dees one more chance.
If you enter a game where a win, no matter the circumstances, will not be cause for celebration ... then it's a dangerous place to be. Reckon the Roos will beat the Blues, but this is one tough season.
If part of West Coast's blueprint for Grand Final success last year was a Lycett-Vardy double-team mauling of Pies ruckman Brodie Grundy ...then lock it in that the Power will attempt to do the same against him with Lycett and Ryder.
If there's been a bigger waste of time and money in 2019 than Jack Riewoldt taking his Match Review Officer's chicken-wing fine to the Tribunal ...then we can't recall it.
If your first game back after almost three years out of the AFL is a role against the red-hot Jeremy Cameron ... then good luck, Jonathon Marsh. Love your tale of toil, though.
If there's one player who simply must stand up this round ...then it is Sam Reid. With Bud out again, time to take control.
If the Dogs lose a fifth consecutive game ... then the hope and buoyancy that abounded after the opening two rounds will have fully dissipated.
If those five contentious free kicks on Anzac Day had all been adjudicated the other way on the day ...then the umps, incredibly, would've also been able to say all five were right. The grey within a game of footy is its biggest problem.
Translations: without the stupid if /then nonsense. I title it "STATING THE OBVIOUS " If it was called, "What an imbecile thinks about the upcoming round of footy " no-one would click on it.
I'm not sure if i should tip Hawks to win or not.
Eagles lost some games but easier ones are coming up.
No Jenkins no Crows.
Geeze that Rayner is going good.
Blues are crap and a heap of their players are injured, so the're even crappier, but they still might win . ( nice and non-committal )
Random Stat: Reid has played 89 games since 2010 because of injury. ( So what )?
I'm going to jump on the band wagon , after Tim Watson and everyone else and tell the flogs to behave .
Ross Lyon likes making smart arse comments and I like listening. ( So what )?
Garry Ablett isn't totally washed up yet.
I think the Suns are crap.
Blah Blah blah ..Phil Davis is back in the squad, he makes the team stronger than their backup player. ( he didn't make it )
I'm giving Melbourne one last chance.....like they give a **** . (Pretty sure trying to win anyway).
North are playing an easy game so I don't care if they win.
I'm an expert at coaching now.
I forget some irrelevant stuff.
Good luck Marsh, you're doomed. ( though everyone except Purple knows the poor Irish rookie will be on Cameron ).
Reid has been a spud for 9 years, but should be able to play like Buddy, cos Buddy is injured.
If the Dogs lose games a lot, people won't think they are as good as if they won games. :/
The hardest decisions for umpires are the ones that aren't clear.
This is the best thing out there.Latest translation....well attempt anyway..
1. Ummm I think Adelaide should be playing Port at the G (?) something to do with furlongs.
2. Daniel Rich has his highest kicking average this season. But only when he has the ball?
3. Something about Pondering. I think it means the team on the second bottom of the ladder should be more competitive with the team on top cos rivalry and stuff.
4. Purple would pick the young forward who's doing well, ahead of the old washed up hack. ( I wonder if he'll help Richo not pick Rowe ).
5. Essendon's new doctor, the yankee doodle doctor Purple ,says that his incompetent predecessors would have avoided OP if they rested big Joe.
6. Purple wants Lyon to use different match day tactics to what he expects but doesn't think he will, and is preparing himself for disappointment.
7. Due to proper news, by other Journalists, that Dangerfield is in doubt, Purple agree's with them and is willing to bet half his play lunch money.
8. When the Suns select a better player to play, they have a slightly less chance of losing. :/
9. If Purple tries to start a chant in a football stadium, Instead of joining in, those sitting near him tend to silently shuffle away looking embarrassed.
10. Apparently its brutal to drop a 32 year old player after a rubbish game.
11. Purple is pissed because he didn't catch May drinking, someone else did. Because it was someone else it shouldn't have been reported, even though its Purple's bread and butter.
12. There's a chance that the Roo's could win. ( I'm sure that the betting agencies could tell us exactly what that chance is ).
13. If Lycett plays better than he did last week , it must be because Hinkley gave him a spray. ( the opinions of purple are not mine ).
14. When your best defenders are missing , the oppositions forwards are more likely to kick goals. ( hmmmm Confucius missed that one ).
15. Apparently its a major crossroads when a second year player gets dropped. ( Like Leigh Montagna 03 and 04. or Seb in his first 4 seasons, or Aaron Francis every bloody week nearly )
16. Lets suddenly comment on the AFL fixture, the one that was determined and announced months and months ago.
17. Purple is tipping west coast the next two weeks. ( Anyone know how he's going in his footy tips )?
18. Purple knew that Bevo was going to swing Naughton forward and he'd kick lots of goal. ( Yeah sure Purple, anyone can say "i knew that" afterwards "
19. Purple wants to change the rules. " It's being rorted nearly every week, this rule. " SHITPURPLE! the rules of grammar say that IF: you think you are a journalist THEN : the rules dictate "This rule is being rorted nearly every week" .