Roast How does Damian Barrett still have AFL Media accreditation?

Remove this Banner Ad

How is hanners supposed to play when there’s a bye you purple dickhead?

Lol what a fool.

And the only win in the last six weeks is against a team with no coach? The only losses are against teams currently in the eight. That are faaaaar better than us. Just wanted to have another hannerbury dig didn’t you purple?

Dickhead

Wot I reckons....Round 12....By Purple McSpecface.

1. If Adelaide win , they can take it as a positive.

2. If the fixture is what it is on this bit of paper Gil gave me ( face it purple, that's not an "If" ) Lions will play finals. ( Big call put money on it Purple ).

3. Carlton should have won more games ( I think... its a bit convoluted ).

4. Bucks should LEAVE MICKY ALONE.... Or at least say it when no-ones interested.

5. Essendon will still be crap if they beat Carlton. ( Carn the blues.....never thought i'd say that ).

6. Lyon should have got the Spaghetti bog, if you go to the right place they give a complementary glass of wine.

7. People who said they predicted the Cats to be 11-1 are liars , unless they actually predicted it.

8. Gold Coast have gone crappy but its ok North and StKilda are crappy and when they play gold coast might win.

9. The player who was injured at GWS will play better now he's not injured.

10. The Hawks coach should be able to make a player who has gone crappy get better again.

11. Goodwin isn't tanking. And I call him Goody, so people might think i'm mates with him.

12. 99% of people in the football world don't allow people to be themselves. ...O....Kay... Can Billy Longer be Jordan De Goey then?

13. One player at port is the difference to being a contender or not.

14. "Clearly i have no idea". (YES!!!! Finally the truth )

15. ( As Stated ) I don't have a clue about the state level footy. Its good that the Saints were so awesome they caused the Blues to sack that poor guy who always used to be so cheerful.

16. Buddy is due to kick 8 goals. ( OK then Josh Bruce is due to kick 5, didn't hear you calling that Purple ).

17. Its harder for players who get tagged.

18. Bulldogs are crap.

19. The score review system is crap.

And now....
If there was a Brownlow award for sports journalism..... Purple wouldn't get an invite.....wait ...who wrote that ?
(( Sorry Purple , the dogs are better at footy than you are at journalism )).

Wot I reckons....Round 12....By Purple McSpecface.

1. If Adelaide win , they can take it as a positive.

2. If the fixture is what it is on this bit of paper Gil gave me ( face it purple, that's not an "If" ) Lions will play finals. ( Big call put money on it Purple ).

3. Carlton should have won more games ( I think... its a bit convoluted ).

4. Bucks should LEAVE MICKY ALONE.... Or at least say it when no-ones interested.

5. Essendon will still be crap if they beat Carlton. ( Carn the blues.....never thought i'd say that ).

6. Lyon should have got the Spaghetti bog, if you go to the right place they give a complementary glass of wine.

7. People who said they predicted the Cats to be 11-1 are liars , unless they actually predicted it.

8. Gold Coast have gone crappy but its ok North and StKilda are crappy and when they play gold coast might win.

9. The player who was injured at GWS will play better now he's not injured.

10. The Hawks coach should be able to make a player who has gone crappy get better again.

11. Goodwin isn't tanking. And I call him Goody, so people might think i'm mates with him.

12. 99% of people in the football world don't allow people to be themselves. ...O....Kay... Can Billy Longer be Jordan De Goey then?

13. One player at port is the difference to being a contender or not.

14. "Clearly i have no idea". (YES!!!! Finally the truth )

15. ( As Stated ) I don't have a clue about the state level footy. Its good that the Saints were so awesome they caused the Blues to sack that poor guy who always used to be so cheerful.

16. Buddy is due to kick 8 goals. ( OK then Josh Bruce is due to kick 5, didn't hear you calling that Purple ).

17. Its harder for players who get tagged.

18. Bulldogs are crap.

19. The score review system is crap.

And now....
If there was a Brownlow award for sports journalism..... Purple wouldn't get an invite.....wait ...who wrote that ?
(( Sorry Purple , the dogs are better at footy than you are at journalism )).
In spite of myself I just went back and read the whole article with your subtext and it was very entertaining.

This guy has super thin skin. Ive never messaged or tweeted at him, still he blocked me after i commented on a footy show tweet that didnt even tag him. Meaning he trawls through twitter looking for mentions of his name and blocks anyone critical. Lol! Hilarious! 110% sure the balding flog follows this thread intently too.

I am Damian and its clear i need to explain stuffs to you alls.
------------------
If: there is such a thing as "mojo" ...
then : the Crows have regained it. After all their self-inflicted troubles of 2018, and a very slow to start to 2019, they're back to 2017 levels. Coach Pyke has stayed true to himself, his team has caught up with his ideology.

I watched the game last night, and threw away the nice stuff i was going to write about Richmond and wrote something about Mojo baby.
------------
If the Lions somehow miss the eight from here ...
then they will at least be able to trace back to the moment they stuffed it up … last weekend in a loss to Carlton, after leading by 37 points.

If you lose too many games you won't make finals, and it would have been better if you'd beaten the crappiest team you lost to.
-------------
If the only win Brendon Bolton secured in 2019 was against the Bulldogs in round five ...
then there's no reason the unbeaten David Teague can't do it in round 13.

Cos David is a better coach cos he's unbeaten DERP..... He's better than Clarko.
-----------
If the footy world we've found ourselves living in isn’t already spiralling out of control ...
then Joffa boycotting the game until fans are given an apology by Gill might officially push it off its axis.

Footy World could be the biggest movie hit since Avengers. Starring Jim Carey as Gil and Jeff Daniels as Joff.
See i has a grip on the big issues in AFL.

--------------
If Fantasia, Stringer and Shiel are the ins ...
then that is great news. But it also means that Woosha now has to win this game against the Hawks on Friday night. No margin for error in the run home.

Cos the superstars are back.... Geelong has Ablett in the forward line but the Bombers have FANTA SEEYA !!!!
---------------
If the big names (Lobb, Pearce, Taberner) are dropping like flies with leg injuries which are possibly related to the concrete-like surface at Optus Stadium ...
then hopefully Walters and Fyfe can stay fit. Anything can still happen this season if those two are out there.

Big Names???....oh wait those are the big players.. well i like staring face to face at their belly button's but they won't let me in the rooms any more.
----------------
If Danger, Gaz, Kelly, Joel and Hawk didn't naturally, and rightly, receive so much media focus ...
then Duncan would be getting his proper share too. Putting together an outstanding season. Is actually performing as an elite in 2019.

Hell i just realised i should have put Duncan in my Supercoach side i'll trade him in this week . ( Bye )
------------------
If ever a team has needed a win ...
then it is this one. Great start to 2019 – three wins and a one-point loss in the opening four games – but eight straight losses since. Gets its chance against the equally vulnerable and equally nervous Saints.

.... who also need a win as did the Tigers, as do all the other teams except the ones having a bye. So if ever a team needed a win its most, most weeks. ( in fact its probably pointless for GC to win apart from morale.
--------------------
If Toby Greene plays ...
then the Giants win against the Roos.

In fact he was named before i wrote this, and they'd probably win without him. I make the big calls .
---------------------
If the Hawks are to beat the Bombers ...
then McEvoy, who is a huge in, must beat Bellcho in the ruck.

I will send Clarko my bill for coaching helpingness,. cos he wouldn't know how to win without me. ( Expecting a Hawks win with Bellchambers winning the hitouts ).
--------------------
If you needed reminding, Demons fans, that this season is a disaster ...
then here it is: you had won six games in a row last year in rounds six-11, and had an 8-4 scoreline at the corresponding bye weekend.

They are on a bye this week so i'm just going to point out that they are crap this year.
--------------------
If the Roos think all their problems will be solved by seeking to bring back to the club anyone with a past connection ...
then they're kidding themselves. Boys Clubs are often a copout and don't always work.

If they don't think all their problems will be solved.....then forget i ever mentioned it. Why are they not responding to my DB for President/Coach flyers?
--------------------
If consecutive Port matches are played in Hobart, Shanghai and Perth (albeit with a week off between Shanghai and Perth) and there has been no whinging
then surely no club can ever again sook it up about travel.

Cos its not like they had to go to China , and got paid for it Derp. ( Hey lets volunteer for something then complain about it).
---------------------
If this season wasn't a worry before Thursday night against the Crows ...
then it officially is now. Three losses in a row, and a now-obvious inability to beat the best without their big names.

Its true that Richmond has an "official worry list". It needs to be signed off by the Coach, and CEO and President, or is it unofficially official? I think i've confused myself. ( I'd also expect that the best would struggle to beat the best without their big names , would Adelaide have won without Betts and Sloane? )
-------------------------
If you've got three players out with injury only to axe another four ...
then it's clearly game-on in the run home. Richo, rightly, coaching for his future. Two very winnable games out of the bye, the Suns this week.

How strange to bring in players who may play better than those filling in for them, especially those who may have been injured/unwell themselves.
---------------------
If Tippett, Hannebery and Rohan are already gone and McVeigh and Jack potentially to follow ...
then we're sensing another, old-fashioned, no-one-saw-it-coming, big-name recruiting coup come October.

So you can say that we /meaning Me . Purple Damian/ saw it coming nyah nyah..na nyah nyah... oh you want names, i'll get back to you. I didn't just make it up..honest.
------------------------
If the losing margins this year have been 44 (Lions), 42 (Power), 58 (Cats) and 45 (Swans) points ...
then that's now a worry.

But not an official worry like the Tigers have. Teams should worry if they lose by lots. Its a sliding doors thing... if they didn't worry anything could happen, like the butterfly effect.
------------------------
If there's any hope of a surge into the finals ...
then there's no option but to win against the Blues on Saturday night. At 4-7 on entering this round, a very long season lies ahead for Bevo and his boys in the event of a loss.

Actually i'm wrong.. They could lose to the Blues , then beat Collingwood, Port , and the Cats. its unlikely but it IS an option. And it won't be a long season ahead, its only half a season.
--------------------------
If I was Gill ...
then there is zero chance I would be apologising. No reason to. For way too long, extreme-poor, boorish, aggressive, plain wrong behaviour has been tolerated in the crowds. Over to you, Joffa.

And if I was Gill the AFL clubs would have all quit the league and probably gone off and joined a pirate League headed by Eddie Maguire... i would then cry a lot and try to drink myself into a stupor by drinking vast quantities of Butterscotch Schnapps with Irish Cream.

Last edited:
If you've got three players out with injury only to axe another four ...
then it's clearly game-on in the run home. Richo, rightly, coaching for his future. Two very winnable games out of the bye, the Suns this week.

How strange to bring in players who may play better than those filling in for them, especially those who may have been injured/unwell themselves.
Yeah, this one's pretty derpy even by Purple's standards. Don't think he looked at who was coming in and why they hadn't played, just decided to play the numbers game (perhaps because three and four are pretty big numbers to him)

Yeah, this one's pretty derpy even by Purple's standards. Don't think he looked at who was coming in and why they hadn't played, just decided to play the numbers game (perhaps because three and four are pretty big numbers to him)

In fairness to Purple, i think he spends less time on his sliding doors, than i do hanging the micky on them. Just wish i got the pay check.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would be feeling very nervous for poor Richo if Purple is giving him an endorsement!

Can't say the same about his thoughts to do with Hanna's! lol
His big win for Damo is just to play an AFL game with the Saints!

What a knob!
I don't know why your making a big deal about it Hutchy! lol

I would be feeling very nervous for poor Richo if Purple is giving him an endorsement!

What a knob!
I did get a laugh when Hutchy acted like anyone cared what Purple's pass mark for Hannebery was.
Also laughed when Hutchy said this weekend was the first time Billings has won a game for the club.
Time for them to stop pretending they know anything about football and go back to being glorified gossip columnists.

What a knob!
5czl3n.jpg

What a knob!
Purple can't get past his own emotions when it comes to the Saints. Couldn't give a toss what the flog says or does.

Bring on some genuine unbiased journalists.... PLEASE

Up to his old tricks on FC. What a deadshit he is. Couldn't help himself having a go at Satan who was being honest about the Cho's situation. He'd be the first to complain if Satan was less than frank. What a tool the purple headed love Nazi is.
The purple flog has ZERO credibility!

Up to his old tricks on FC. What a deadshit he is. Couldn't help himself having a go at Satan who was being honest about the Cho's situation. He'd be the first to complain if Satan was less than frank. What a tool the purple headed love Nazi is.

He is the male version of Caroline Wilson. Both bitter venom spitting, St Kilda hating gremlins. He definitely knows no other way of reporting than 'doom for all' ! The guy should have been an undertaker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back