How does Labor win the next federal election/elections to come?

Remove this Banner Ad

He has 500k subscribers on YouTube, has organised the common sense brigade groups on Facebook ...

My point is he actually getting content out there where the main stream media is failing...

Is all of this properly coordinated though?

That is the huge advantage the Liberals have. They have control of these huge media machines and they pump out highly targeted and highly coordinated incessant attacks.

Think of the last election. Labor are clear favourites right up until the the point where Bob Brown and his travelling circus blows up Queensland and GetUp overstep with their bullshit.

Whilst the left produces better material and might get to more audience, eventually one of them *s it all up for everyone.

Via Reddit

I would run the entire election on this.

Have an ICAC as Labor's only detailed policy, say Labor will be better with the usual stuff like education and health and the environment but keep that wishy washy small target like the Liberals do, and spend the entire election campaign annihilating the incompetence and corruption of Morrison's government and repeat every minute of every day "Why don't you want an ICAC?, What are you scared of?, Where has the $800b gone?"

I would run the entire election on this.

Have an ICAC as Labor's only detailed policy, say Labor will be better with the usual stuff like education and health and the environment but keep that wishy washy small target like the Liberals do, and spend the entire election campaign annihilating the incompetence and corruption of Morrison's government and repeat every minute of every day "Why don't you want an ICAC?, What are you scared of?, Where has the $800b gone?"
I would add medicare too.

See this? It’s the sole reason the LNP is in power and will continue to be.

Murdoch and co don’t back these idiots because he likes them or their world view (as if they have one)

Liberal gets it, Labor doesn’t.

Nothing will change until Labor gets in bed with Murdoch. They turned on Rudd (in no small part because of the NBN) and the best Labor has done since is a wobbly minority single term under Gillard.

It’s a trade-off. When you ask Murdoch “how do we get your support”, this is the sort of answer you’ll get. Cash from Google and Facebook.

In the meantime, Labor get a shot at actually doing some positive reform, unlike the pigs currently in office. It’s not perfect or comfortable, but *, compare it to this.

Governments lose elections. Oppositions don’t win them.

you’d think that covid incumbency would be enough.

but scottys bunch have significant failures particularly vaccine supply through cultural arrogance way beyond their competency, which is abysmal.

Scotty will run a small target campaign again, the vibe ‘you know what you are getting with the coalition’

labor’s task is to link the two above lines enough in the minds of the electorate.Planets of arrogance, not much competency, and a leopard who won’t change its spots

Given he’s sabotaging my beloved ALP at every turn and boasting about how he’ll force us to bring back the toxic in the electorate carbon tax, can someone unable to be traceable to our party please do an Airey Neave to Adam Bandts car, or failing that, remove his voice box?

(Swiftian enough?)

Given he’s sabotaging my beloved ALP at every turn and boasting about how he’ll force us to bring back the toxic in the electorate carbon tax, can someone unable to be traceable to our party please do an Airey Neave to Adam Bandts car, or failing that, remove his voice box?

(Swiftian enough?)
It's not Bandt's fault that Labor can't sell a good idea like a price on carbon to the electorate. It requires courage, charisma and effort, three things lacking in today's Labor Party.

Scotty might be running Australia into brick wall after brick wall

But he's still a safer bet than Albo, Shorto or Rudd-o
Saying something like that is all you have. Scratch about a millimetre under the surface of that and look for a metric where Australia is better off now than eight years ago and you'd be struggling.

Saying something like that is all you have. Scratch about a millimetre under the surface of that and look for a metric where Australia is better off now than eight years ago and you'd be struggling.

8 years ago we had the second greatest prime minister in Australia's history - Tony Abbott in charge, so you are correct things have gone downhill since he was outed. A LNP government is better for Australia than a Labor led government.

8 years ago we had the second greatest prime minister in Australia's history - Tony Abbott in charge, so you are correct things have gone downhill since he was outed. A LNP government is better for Australia than a Labor led government.
Exactly the kind of opinion I'd expect from someone who has supposedly watched a single football match on repeat for 90+ days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly the kind of opinion I'd expect from someone who has supposedly watched a single football match on repeat for 90+ days.

I haven't updated the signature in quite some time, I think I'm at 100+ days now ;)

And the LNP have enabled me to live quite a comfortable life, a much better existence than I experienced in the Rudd/Gillard/Rudd years

Maybe stick with watching GF replays

Maybe not

For the record Tony is Australia's second best
John Howard is Australia's best ever PM!!
Lol
Abbot was objectively trash on every possible level.
Name one single thing he did that wasn’t a disaster.

Did Rudd actively try to get Murdoch on side before the 2007 election, or did Uncle Rupert turn around and decide that Australia needed New Leadership (TM)?
Uncle roop didn't want a bar of him until every campaigner and his dog knew who was gonna win.

Endorsed him and then pulled it the moment Rudd said no to the TPP

Lol
Abbot was objectively trash on every possible level.
Name one single thing he did that wasn’t a disaster.
Dude, look at the poster you’re responding to. May as well empty a syringe of heroin, at least you’ll get some actual substance that way.

Maybe not

For the record Tony is Australia's second best
John Howard is Australia's best ever PM!!

if you're gunna troll make it half reasonable

9/10 libs would have howard and menzies (in whatever order) and one and two

trying to argue abbott achieved more than menzies is laughable

Remove this Banner Ad

Back