Politics How does the left get its political mojo back and win power?

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagle Wrath

Club Legend
Oct 22, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Wall st Journal

Apparently Hillary is the change candidate. At least she wont sleep thru the presidency i guess.

"A perfect storm in the Democratic Party is making a once-unfathomable scenario plausible: a political comeback for Hillary Clinton in 2024.

Several circumstances—President Biden’s low approval rating, doubts over his capacity to run for re-election, Vice President Kamala Harris’s unpopularity, and the absence of another strong Democrat to lead the ticket in 2024—have created a leadership vacuum in the party, which Mrs. Clinton viably could fill."

Soft Downhill Skier

2008-2010 wasn't me.
Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
Wall st Journal

Apparently Hillary is the change candidate. At least she wont sleep thru the presidency i guess.

"A perfect storm in the Democratic Party is making a once-unfathomable scenario plausible: a political comeback for Hillary Clinton in 2024.

Several circumstances—President Biden’s low approval rating, doubts over his capacity to run for re-election, Vice President Kamala Harris’s unpopularity, and the absence of another strong Democrat to lead the ticket in 2024—have created a leadership vacuum in the party, which Mrs. Clinton viably could fill."

That’s one article from a fake dem who’s worked for fox and news max.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Eagle Wrath

Club Legend
Oct 22, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
If the left want their mojo back as the thread title suggests, they need to listen to Kyle and Marianne Williamson who was on FOX news.
Perhaps Marianne Williamson should be the democrats next candidate. I'm sure the powers to be who control the democrats and the republicans, will never allow her to get far though.

Soft Downhill Skier

2008-2010 wasn't me.
Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
If the left want their mojo back as the thread title suggests, they need to listen to Kyle and Marianne Williamson who was on FOX news.
Perhaps Marianne Williamson should be the democrats next candidate. I'm sure the powers to be who control the democrats and the republicans, will never allow her to get far though.

universal healthcare, free college, slavery reparations, the green new deal and open borders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad