Discussion How F*ing cold is it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dear God, I know I haven't been the most devout Catholic over the years, butttttt **** a monkey, if next Saturday night is like this, I swear to God (oops) that I'll...I dunno, go to Church once or twice! Wait, should make that try!

How bout it!?

Amen.

Hate stuffy nights, hate them with a passion.

:eek:
Lies.
Stuffy nights are awesome. Air con on, door wide open, fan on high, wet towel and your set. Stuffy nights are usually followed by equally hot mornings. Magic. :thumbsu:

:eek:
Lies.
Stuffy nights are awesome. Air con on, door wide open, fan on high, wet towel and your set. Stuffy nights are usually followed by equally hot mornings. Magic. :thumbsu:

No Air Con, door open, chronic dehydration. Not as magic.:p

How f*ing hot is it?

Melbourne is bizzaro world. Hasn't got past 22 degrees in the past 4 months, right now it's 28.5. Rose 3 degrees since 6pm. I have no idea how or why, probably global warming. Im not complaining though, perfect weather, minus the wind.

Yeah, it would've been nice without all that wind :mad: Today isn't too bad, the wind dropped off but it's slightly cool. Melbourne weather is crazy. :eek:

its been hot in adelaide.

I just went home to hobart for a week. that was f*cking cold for my Gf at least who's a native SA girl. She ended up with the flu.

I thought it was fine but i don't feel the cold.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back