How far can the Renegades go?

Remove this Banner Ad

Still appear to be looking for an international replacement for Bravo

Would be dissapointing to not have someone before Saturdays derby

Not much available with England playing their Odis but you'd think you could at least get someone like Michael Lumb
Ryder, Bopara, Thakor are the ones that should be available. I'd be going after Thakor, if he comes off and enjoys it down here that's a potential 10 year partnership.

I'd just pick a batsman as a replacement. Need someone quality to replace Finch when he leaves for the odis. Just hope Siddle and Pattinson get fit bowling wise.
That would help if they had a genuine AR in the squad to replace him.

If your top 5 doesn't make runs you are screwed anyway. Just play 5 bowlers.
You need 6 bowling options. Narine, Hogg, Pattinson, Tremain, Siddle and Bopara/Ryder/Thakor/ten Doeschate makes a good attack, especially if Narine can make runs in the top 7.

Cooper has been bowling.
Cooper has been bowling due to a lack of other options, and is arguably outside their best XI (this is when Finch is on ID).

Harris
Nevill (+)
White
Ferguson
Beaton
International replacement
Narine
Pattinson
Tremain
Siddle
Hogg

Although I'd have him ahead of Ferguson.

Cooper has been bowling due to a lack of other options, and is arguably outside their best XI (this is when Finch is on ID).

Harris
Nevill (+)
White
Ferguson
Beaton
Narine
Pattinson
Tremain
Siddle
Hogg

Nevill opening! That would be interesting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harris
Nevill (+)
White
Ferguson
Beaton
Narine
Pattinson
Tremain
Siddle
Hogg

Gee, that is a shocking batting line-up.

Nevill opening! That would be interesting
Reckon it might be the best idea for him. He's a bloke who can bat 20 overs and go at 130 SR.
Gee, that is a shocking batting line-up.
Harris, White, Narine are class bats, ten Doeschate if he comes out would be very good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back