How far can the Renegades go?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hurricanes are done. Really tempted to put a line through the Renegades too. A bad loss tomorrow night and I reckon the Scorchers are done too.

But 4 wins will get you in finals this year. Maybe there is hope for the Gades?
Percentage will come into it and there a little behind.

Need a big win Thursday which would finish the Canes and boost their run rate

Renegades and Strikers still have a chance to make it but if I were a betting man I'd place my money on a top 4 of Heat, Sixes, Scorchers and Stars.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well yeah that and the fact they only have one decent bowler. Hogg has shown his age a few times this season. He's still okay but he's nowhere near as economical as he has been. Heaven knows how bad the Renegades would be if Narine wasn't there!

I think finchys captaincy needs to be called into question, how cooper didnt get 1 of the last 4 overs is baffling when he had 2/12 off his 2 overs, you know patto and perera are gonna get carted yet he brings them on.

I dont rate the team but they have thrown 3 games in the bin which would have had them equal top now.

I think finchys captaincy needs to be called into question, how cooper didnt get 1 of the last 4 overs is baffling when he had 2/12 off his 2 overs, you know patto and perera are gonna get carted yet he brings them on.

I dont rate the team but they have thrown 3 games in the bin which would have had them equal top now.
Coopers a part timer and probably would have been smashed.

Perera just badly missed areas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back