How far can the Renegades go?

Remove this Banner Ad

Then they should definitely go for him, with a cracked jaw Nevill won't be playing again
Who else are they going to sign on this short notice? Plus the last game is in Brisbane so it's not as if he has to fly down to Melbourne to play.

He's injured still as far as I know. Jay Lenton was his replacement.
What was his injury? I can't find anything on that

So the question still remains, is there an unsigned domestic keeper out there who's fit and available? Are mid season trades allowed so that they can actually have one? I'm pretty sure Aaron Ayre is unsigned so he probably gets the call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the question still remains, is there an unsigned domestic keeper out there who's fit and available? Are mid season trades allowed so that they can actually have one? I'm pretty sure Aaron Ayre is unsigned so he probably gets the call.
Ryan Campbell, a promising type that plays for Hong Kong.

He would be on the Thunders list still wouldnt he?

Injured, been helping Doran and Lenton improve their keeping. Actually impressed how much better Lenton has got behind the stumps.

Why does a broken jaw rule Neville out of playing?

He doesn't catch the ball with his face and he has played with broken fingers before
Perhaps he could but I doubt it.

Batting would be the problem as in being hit in the head and they'd definitely bowl short too him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back