Prediction How far do we go in the finals?

How far?

• Elimination Final

• Semi Final

• Preliminary Final

• Grand Final

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kick grubbers into the F50 and make every contest a ground ball you reckon?
I actually don't mind this idea.
The ball comes in high and the Eagles will love it and feel in control.
If the ball comes in low bouncing unpredictably then any defenders stress levels go through the roof.
Put Dal, Clay, McLean, Hrovat and Daniel in there and I honestly think we'd have field day.
Might be time to think a bit leftfield with the gameplan because the script has pretty much been written and so has the result... Unless we do something different.

Drunk as * so maybe this will explain. Have faith in our team, the boys believe so we should believe. Back them 100% because that's is what motivates them. Stop being so ******* negative and enjoy the season. We have came so far so why give up now? We all thought it would be a s**t season because of injuries but done so well.

Back the club and players and be happy with whatever result we get.

In Bevo we trust

I went to the game last night with my Crows mate and he was filthy at how they played. Sloppy skills and a lack of intensity.

Our midfield has better depth than most teams, but I can't see us winning the flag this year without Adams :(
Where would the Crows be if they had even half the injuries we have had. They lost one player through suspension and went to water. I did read some stats that said the crows had their top 25 available for over 95% of games this year. The healthiest list in the comp. Good on them, not their fault but they don't have near the depth if injuries strike from now on.

On top of that... If we win tomorrow we finish equal third or fourth depending on Hawks game, barring percentage.
Is starting to show how our set shots has come back to bite us in the ass big time. Had that been half decent we would have finished 4th or 5th regardless of how certain game's turned out.
However we go, its been a good year considering our forward line, goal kicking and injuries.
Still a shot in every game we play this year.
It's been a strange year as far as the teams in the 8 go with so many teams with only percentage separating them Just maybe for the first time since Adelaide won it from 5th under the final 6 system, perhaps the winner may come from teams outside the top 4? Mind you feel that it's for Sydney to lose the GF as they are on fire.

It was too much to expect Norf to fire a shot and beat GWS, they were totally out classed, but I did hope. I have come to hate the AFL Hare Krishnas, it their fault, they let Weagles win.

It will be a similar story for the Pies today against the Hawks. It's possible, but highly unlikely. Hard to believe we win 16 games and we still not in control of our destiny.

If we do play WCE in Perth, then I hope we can for once return the favour and beat them on home soil in a final. They did it to us a while back, we were favoured to win and we lost. Time for pay back.

1999 qualfying. We fell of the cliff after that game.

That Naitanui goal... Thought it could be good for us at the time, but all it did was solely * us. GWS still get a double chance, but we'll finish on 15/16 wins and play in Perth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

our horrendous goal kicking has come back to haunt us. People kept saying our % wouldn't matter as long as we kept winning. Well, not only has it cost us a double chance, we don't even get a home final despite (probably) finishing 1 game off top spot

Well it's official. Our finals series will be over before the first weekend of finals starts.

With a full side you would probably be a chance, unfortunately this one could get messy.
Hopefully a bit of luck goes your way next season.

It's been a good season, could of been better or could have a lot worse with all the injuries to key players.
Alas it will end at Subi, we simply have no one to play and stop Kennedy it is as simple as that,Dogs midfield will have to control possession to restrict supply to Kennedy Darling and LeCras to have a chance.
Looking forward to 2017 hopefully membership hits 40K again.

When I watched Nick Nat kick that goal against GWS and then today that Hawthorn Potato ruck man kick a goal from 60 to level the game I finally realized that there is no God. All those Sunday's mornings wasted. 13 years in a Catholic boys school. Literally hours spent kneeling praying to the almighty - it took was a second game spud with a 2 metre ball drop to mongrel punt one from a million yards out.....

Will lose, and Norf will probably beat the Crows :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no.gif

We'll have to beat WC (away), Hawks (G), Sydney (away) and then Cats (G) in successive weeks to go all the way. TAB have us 50 to 1. We should be 1000 to 1. But as long as there's a heart beat......climbing Everest might be easier but would be a flag second to none if they pulled it off.

Back