Prediction How far will we go in 2017?

Remove this Banner Ad

People gave us too much of a chance once we made the prelims. Last year and the year before that. Especially last year. They all thought we were just having a bad patch but it seems we are stuck in this bad patch. I think we can make the 8 now that we have Patty and Angus back (haha Angus Patty) but that's as good as we'll do.

Maybe the 8 if Dixon is fit for most of the year.

Last years and this years draftees to impact in 2018.

Still would like another key forward who is fit and firing - we need 3.

Will be a close season; expect North & Hawks to drop from the 8 (maybe crows too).
I have us down for 14 wins and possibly sixth - depending on form at the time, into the prelims?

just need Ken to make sure we have structure, and to pick the in form players, no matter who they are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There isn't a single area of the ground where we don't have question marks. Even our captain has some pretty big question marks over his head. I'm pessimistically predicting that we miss the 8 again, and go into rebuild mode.

There's something rotten with the club at the moment and I don't think it's been fixed yet.

There isn't a single area of the ground where we don't have question marks. Even our captain has some pretty big question marks over his head. I'm pessimistically predicting that we miss the 8 again, and go into rebuild mode.

There's something rotten with the club at the moment and I don't think it's been fixed yet.
So what's this "rotten" thing that you speak of, or are you just speculating based on our performance over the last two years?

1036.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back