Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
I still remember when a drunk Grant Thomas said Richmond's 2017 team were the worst premiership team he had seen. Consider this Grant:
Richmond have the best two full forwards and best two full backs in the league. Richmond has the undisputed best player in the league in Dusty, add to that Edwards,Lambert,Prestia, Pickett,Stack ,Houli ,Cotchin and Rioli . As you can see it's wall to wall elite talent. images - 2019-10-02T015407.851.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Banned
According to Scott our 2018 lineup was better and apparently we are beatable, just not by Geelong in a final.
According to Chris Scott the sky is falling down and there is a conspiracy to bring down the Geelong FC from within the AFL.

Very well coached and drilled to play a game style which makes every opposition player accountable - very enjoyable to watch. Don't particularly like the over coached pleading for free kicks bit - but is is a formula that has worked well for Hawthorn and Geelong for years. My favourite Tuggers are #1 Houli #2 Dustbin #3 Cockchin - deserved Premiership Captain.

Congrats Tuggers.

Very well coached and drilled to play a game style which makes every opposition player accountable - very enjoyable to watch. Don't particularly like the over coached pleading for free kicks bit - but is is a formula that has worked well for Hawthorn and Geelong for years. My favourite Tuggers are #1 Houli #2 Dustbin #3 Cockchin - deserved Premiership Captain.

Congrats Tuggers.
Gotta feel for cartoons supporters..

They even suck up to the reigning Premiers.

How sad.

List is pretty good but more notably they're a better club than Hawthorn. Have stood out for 3 seasons in a row and would've won 2018 if not for the corruption of an American listed in an Australian sport. More importantly Hawthorn popped up and snatched their flags and never stood out in their flag years as the best team. This Richmond team would've destroyed Hawthorn no doubt.

Richmond Geelong and Brisbane were all the best of their era. Whereas Hawthorn weren't convincing. However have the bragging right when it comes to b2b premierships. As brisbanes threepeat was afl assisted (coupled with a 2 list super merger). As 3 super clubs retired their lists circa 2012 Hawthorn hung around a bit longer to collect every crumb. They just couldn't get it done when Geelong/Collingwood/St Kilda were in their way.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A guy named Fred dies and goes to heaven. But God tells him he hasnt fulfilled his life duty so he has to go back.

God tells him "i need you to go back and empty port phillip bay with this bucket".

Fred says, "thats impossible, it will take over 300 years. i wont do it. It cant be done".

God says "well, there is one other thing you could do. The guys says "Anything, ill do anything else."

God says "You have to go back and sucessfully coach any afl team other than Richmond to a flag"

Fred looks at god knowingly, and says "just give me the damn bucket!"

We have an embarrassment of riches. I wonder what Marlion Pickett is doing right now, maybe chillin with TK in WA ?
My prediction, Marlion will have a better year than Tom Mitchell.

List is pretty good but more notably they're a better club than Hawthorn. Have stood out for 3 seasons in a row and would've won 2018 if not for the corruption of an American listed in an Australian sport. More importantly Hawthorn popped up and snatched their flags and never stood out in their flag years as the best team. This Richmond team would've destroyed Hawthorn no doubt.

Richmond Geelong and Brisbane were all the best of their era. Whereas Hawthorn weren't convincing. However have the bragging right when it comes to b2b premierships. As brisbanes threepeat was afl assisted (coupled with a 2 list super merger). As 3 super clubs retired their lists circa 2012 Hawthorn hung around a bit longer to collect every crumb. They just couldn't get it done when Geelong/Collingwood/St Kilda were in their way.

But, but Hawthorn, stay on topic DH your anus is still bleeding.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

My prediction is that in 2-3 years time this Richmond team will be in the GOAT discussion with Brisbane of '01-'03, Hawthorn of '83-'91, Hawthorn of '13-'15, Carlton of '79-'82, and Richmond of '73-'74.

My prediction is that in 2-3 years time this Richmond team will be in the GOAT discussion with Brisbane of '01-'03, Hawthorn of '83-'91, Hawthorn of '13-'15, Carlton of '79-'82, and Richmond of '73-'74.
Our team,the only one the AFL changed the rules to try to stop.

Back