How good will it be to have Elliott back..?

Remove this Banner Ad

Markfs, in an underrated post, did a great takedown of me the other night

(will never again use 'Maxwell', 'double-fist', and 'miss him' in the same sentence)
I wasn't referring to you! You're not the one who issues instructions on how to spell players's names etc. Though I would be interested to read Markfs' post .

I wasn't referring to you! You're not the one who issues instructions on how to spell players's names etc. Though I would be interested to read Markfs' post .

Haha, I know you were referring to a pedant of longer-standing with the hospitable initials.

I am considering engaging Markman as my biographer. Feel he could make sense of my journey.

Haha, I know you were referring to a pedant of longer-standing with the hospitable initials.

I am considering engaging Markman as my biographer. Feel he could make sense of my journey.

are you talking about me behind my front? ....of course if it was behind my back it would be in front of my front and that's not deceptive at all... I think I just stumbled onto a saying that makes no sense...

anyway, back to the topic. Engaging me? I might try Thailand first as a last resort before I take the plunge...

back to the topic...yes its good to have Elliot back. I prefer him when he's not injured...

Look out folks we could have some horse whipping going on here
And you should see the whip that naughtyhorse carries.....

Take that and smoke it in your 'I'm always perfect pipe'
Careful now. He might accuse you of being in the Collingwood bubble, or even worse, a member of the dastardly gen y :eek:

Wasnt he our highest goalkicker 2 or 3 years ago? How good will it be to have fasolo, elliot and moore in the same forward line along with pendles etc rotating through it.

Wasnt he our highest goalkicker 2 or 3 years ago? How good will it be to have fasolo, elliot and moore in the same forward line along with pendles etc rotating through it.
And hoskinelliot and maybe Howe floats down
Then heart pulputations for defences.... nice

don't forget sidebum he is good for a few
Sure is.
He's quite accurate upforward.
Cone to that, greenwood tends to be as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And hoskinelliot and maybe Howe floats down
Then heart pulputations for defences.... nice
Neither of WHE or Howe particularly excite me as forwards. Both plagued by inconsistency at that end of the ground (WHE inconsistent in everything).

A forward line of:

Elliott - Cox - Kirby
Mayne - Moore - Fasolo

Sounds more appealing to me. Not that I find Mayne an exciting option, but I've accepted he's going to be a part of the structure come hell or highwater. Cox speculative, but if he can improve his contested marking will be an incredibly difficult matchup. The other 4, genuinely dangerous goal kickers in their own right.

Neither of WHE or Howe particularly excite me as forwards. Both plagued by inconsistency at that end of the ground (WHE inconsistent in everything).

A forward line of:

Elliott - Cox - Kirby
Mayne - Moore - Fasolo

Sounds more appealing to me. Not that I find Mayne an exciting option, but I've accepted he's going to be a part of the structure come hell or highwater. Cox speculative, but if he can improve his contested marking will be an incredibly difficult matchup. The other 4, genuinely dangerous goal kickers in their own right.
Fair points.
Cox has the height, brings the ball down to ground level, at least.
So it's appealing with the two,of Fasolo and Elliot.

But they've got to get there nicely fit

A forward line of:

Elliott - Cox - Kirby
Mayne - Moore - Fasolo

Yup fair line up ,whe could be anything hope we see his best

We only have 2 good forwards that earn their spot by actually kicking goals, he's one of them.

Could count Fasolo but he's more of a half forward like Mayne/Hoskin Elliot
Our leading goal kicker and if not for an injury would have had a decent 2016 score. And I really don't expect Elliott to become a high scorer either.Don't think of forwards but of forward lines. If he, WHE, Fas and Moore can do 30
-40 each with a bit of support from others like White , Cox and Mayne we should be alright.

Our leading goal kicker and if not for an injury would have had a decent 2016 score. And I really don't expect Elliott to become a high scorer either.Don't think of forwards but of forward lines. If he, WHE, Fas and Moore can do 30
-40 each with a bit of support from others like White , Cox and Mayne we should be alright.
I think Elliot can comfortably score 40-50 goals a year in 22 games if fit. Was on track for 40+ in both 2014, 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back