How has Collingwood copied us this week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ancient Tiger

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
um! think you will find they were there at the pointy end last and but for a shit no-call by the umpires would have taken the choccies. write 'em off at your peril.
Are you serious about a shit no call????
How about the other shit calls and no calls in the rest of the game????
They lost fair and square. No ifs buts or anything else. And losing after being 5 goals up in front of your own home crowd was one of the biggest cavitations seen in a GF for a long time. How happy that made me!!!! Best side won no doubt.

Shazza_

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
They lost fair and square. No ifs buts or anything else. And losing after being 5 goals up in front of your own home crowd was one of the biggest cavitations seen in a GF for a long time. How happy that made me!!!! Best side won no doubt.
it was almost as good as our flag. prob next best thing

i nearly fell through the floor jumping about

Drofder

Club Legend
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Niners
This is a very good post. I enjoyed it. Thank you. The use of "cavitation" just brilliant. The formation of space in a solid or liquid. Brought back memories of my mum using the beater to make cream.

You will be pleased to know I have added you to my POTY watch list. Keep up the good work. :thumbsu:

JAKLAUGHING

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond
1551264252772.png

Attachments

GoTigers2015

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Mitchelton-Scott
No, the result will be overturned because of the petition.

No_Spoke

Senior List
AFL Club
Richmond
Pretenders

Top Bottom