How has Collingwood copied us this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

um! think you will find they were there at the pointy end last and but for a s**t no-call by the umpires would have taken the choccies. write 'em off at your peril.
Are you serious about a s**t no call????
How about the other s**t calls and no calls in the rest of the game????
They lost fair and square. No ifs buts or anything else. And losing after being 5 goals up in front of your own home crowd was one of the biggest cavitations seen in a GF for a long time. How happy that made me!!!! Best side won no doubt.

They lost fair and square. No ifs buts or anything else. And losing after being 5 goals up in front of your own home crowd was one of the biggest cavitations seen in a GF for a long time. How happy that made me!!!! Best side won no doubt.
it was almost as good as our flag. prob next best thing

i nearly fell through the floor jumping about

This is a very good post. I enjoyed it. Thank you. The use of "cavitation" just brilliant. The formation of space in a solid or liquid. Brought back memories of my mum using the beater to make cream.

You will be pleased to know I have added you to my POTY watch list. Keep up the good work. :thumbsu:

1551264252772.png

Attachments

• 1551264228383.png
    1551264228383.png
    110.7 KB · Views: 114
No, the result will be overturned because of the petition.

Pretenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Back