Mod. Notice How is the Board for you??

How is the Board for you??

• Excellent dont touch a thing. ( Tell us why )

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • O.k but changes could be made ( List them below )

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DREAM TEAM BUFF

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Fred Medal Ex-Moderator
Feb 9, 2011
Western Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC & HRT
Hello all - We are asking all forum members to give us some feedback about the state of this board. We would be grateful if you would take a few moments to vote in the poll, but more importantly post your thoughts about how things are going. Anything is fair game - the moderators, the quality of the discussion, the amount of traffic, the forum structure, etc. Voting is useful, but we are most interested in ways you think the Board can be improved -- what we are doing right or wrong, and your thoughts generally about your use of this forum.

Thank you for any feedback you can provide and we will not butt in at all unless rules are broken and it gets abusive etc.

P.S - Go for your lives say what you want but also refrain from calling other posters out please as it just starts fights and arguing. If you have problems with other users P.M those thoughts through to us and we will work on them.
Thread will run for 7 Days and then closed when any issues will be addressed.

DTB

Seems fine to me. Some decent shitfights mostly when emotions run high during race threads but I feel we're a tight enough little sub-bf community to deal with it.

I never really have to worry about posting anything on the MB so can't complain!

I have no complaints. The discussion can get passionate but we have a nice bunch of enthusiasts here, with a good range of opinions on motorsport. I love it!

Nothing wrong with it, differing opinions mostly get argued out with in reason, anything crude seems to get dealt with. Has to be easier to deal with mind you then MB or even team game day threads.

Maybe a ':drunk:' but with Pastor's crash helmet on it for this board?

I think we should pull a Bernie and reward double likes for the last post in every thread.
Well if that's the case then which poster is Pastor? As in the one that seems to cause pile ups repeatedly out of nothing without meaning to?

Oh...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just found the board and as i live in a small country area,I dont have anybody to discuss things with.
As other boards get over moderrated due to dickheads,i would prefer this board stay hidden{can we do that] and let us lovers of F1 argue/debate/name call and disagree to our hearts content without dickheads or moderation unless self guided.
Wouldnt that make a difference to actually discuss like human beings and slag off about our ideas likes dislikes about F1.

Just found the board and as i live in a small country area,I dont have anybody to discuss things with.
As other boards get over moderrated due to dickheads,i would prefer this board stay hidden{can we do that] and let us lovers of F1 argue/debate/name call and disagree to our hearts content without dickheads or moderation unless self guided.
Wouldnt that make a difference to actually discuss like human beings and slag off about our ideas likes dislikes about F1.

I think we do get a pretty good ride in here compared to other boards on the forum, as long as there are no personal attacks (which is fair...play the ball, not the man), I barely see any posts get deleted or moderated, and there have been some pretty fiery arguments on here in the past!

I think we do get a pretty good ride in here compared to other boards on the forum, as long as there are no personal attacks (which is fair...play the ball, not the man), I barely see any posts get deleted or moderated, and there have been some pretty fiery arguments on here in the past!
Yeah sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back