milhouse1

All Australian
Jun 25, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
San Diego Padres
Well the long wait since Round 23 is almost over. I've posted similar threads at finals time the last couple of years and have enjoyed reading about how everyone will be experiencing finals gameday. So here we go again- how is your Thursday looking? Are you going to the game? Watching at home? At a pub? Anyone taking the day off work to prepare?
Go crows!

For me, it’s nothing too exciting. I’m in Melbourne, will be working during the day, and will probably just head home and watch it. Was thinking of going to a pub, but haven’t found too many good ones for watching with sound etc, and for a game that I’m very invested in I will want to watch at home I think. Plus that will make it easier to click “buy” on those flights to Adelaide in a fortnight if we look like winning :)

Read footy news, work, more footy news, finish work, check if sloane is late out, grab a bite, walk over to meet the mates at AO for the game.
That is probably a rough estimate of my Thursday pre-game, hopefully everything ends up coming up Milhouse.
Excitement is an understatement, I'm pumped!

Tomorrow is going to go quick! Getting a cafe set up to open. Then will be going home and having a quick 2 hr nap ready to watch the game! The downside...its going to start here at 9.50, so will finish around 12.30am...im going to have to control my nervous drinking as I have to be up at 5am Friday morn!
Can't wait for this!

Might pull up stumps about 3 pm. Head home, for a bit and head to the game about 5 pm.

Don't know how much work will get done but heading to the game with my boss, so in reality I can not see much work getting done after 12 when we head to the pub for a counter meal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Work. Pretty busy time for me, so day should go quickish

Finish at 4:30. Jump on the train and head on in and meet up with a couple of BFer's for the game

There was a crash on the southern line today that would have effected the footy woefully if it was tomorrow. Hopefully the lady is ok and hopefully it's all back by tomorrow

Bring it on!

My old man flies home from Thailand tomorrow game time.

He's spewing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back