How long before a team is killed in a plane crash?

Remove this Banner Ad

What if the players survived the crash but were just a bit injured?

Should we wait for them to recover, and if so for how long?
Solution. Every player and support staff should take a separate flight. That way if one goes down the emergency can play. If the emergency goes down it's play on.

If the coach goes down the assistant can take over.

Solution. Every player and support staff should take a separate flight. That way if one goes down the emergency can play. If the emergency goes down it's play on.

If the coach goes down the assistant can take over.
Nah. Just build a footy village in Melbourne. All the players can live and play here or..

If it happened to Carlton, it wouldn't feel as tragic as it would if it happened to norf or saints.

Do you feel the same?

Would you sympathize more with poor old Norf, who have nothing, and just want to play footy or, a bunch of ungrateful cheats probably trying to smuggle drugs anyway?

Last edited:
If it happened to Carlton, it wouldn't feel as tragic as it would if it happened norf or saints.

Do you feel the same?

Would you sympathize more with poor old Norf, who have nothing, and just want to play footy or, a bunch of ungrateful cheats probably trying to smuggle drugs anyway?
Well I wouldn't want it to happen to anyone but if it had to happen to someone I'd rather it not be my team.

What if a bus crashed on the way to Corio, do you think that would be the end of home games at Corio?

It has happened before, as I mentioned, in soccer. You can read the aftermath here. It said there was speculation the club would fold, obviously that didn't happen. A bit different as the whole team wasn't wiped out. I think if an entire (or almost entire) team were to die in a crash the team would fold and have some memorial built for them.

Well I wouldn't want it to happen to anyone but if it had to happen to someone I'd rather it not be my team.

What if a bus crashed on the way to Corio, do you think that would be the end of home games at Corio?

It has happened before, as I mentioned, in soccer. You can read the aftermath here. It said there was speculation the club would fold, obviously that didn't happen. A bit different as the whole team wasn't wiped out. I think if an entire (or almost entire) team were to die in a crash the team would fold and have some memorial built for them.

It's a notoriously dangerous stretch of highway.

This is why Collingwood refuse to travel down there anymore. Well that and the smell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give me a couple of days to scroll through The Divvy Van and I'll get back to you
22577725.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back