Votes: 44 41.9%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 26 24.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braced for impact :drunk: GG Port lawyers, gg.

It was f**king intentional, how could they even argue that? especially seeing it from that angle. Reaches out to make contact. No bracing for impact, no intention to spoil, far enough away to pull up in time, it was just an Intentional dog act that deserves the 6, possibly more.

Glad he got 6. Would've been annoyed but relatively ok with 5.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we wont know til the jury spin the wheel, this is just going through the motions. Most suspect it'll be,
$1.05 - 5 weeks
$1.50 - 4 weeks
$2.10 - 6 weeks
$5.00 - 3 weeks
Collect your winnings.
My days as a bookie could be over if too many took the double your money 6 week option.

6 and good luck if you're named to play the eagles next time. Spot fires in his general area are a given.

Probably should have been 5 but Ports defense did not help so got the 6
Could have been 5 but he argued his way out of being eligible for an early guilty plea. Bad counsel cost him an extra game. (which is pretty much what you said)

It was a nasty incident that deserved the penalty given.

Whilst that campaigner Risotto and his call of the game and unreserved bias still irks me i will give credit to Jonas for contacting Gaff to apologize and accepting the penalty in his stride.

His comments after the verdict was handed down that it was a fair sentence shows some form of remorse and accountability for his actions.

I hope Gaff is ok for this week but if he is not, well its a game we can afford him to sit out for.

As for Andrews record i couldn't care less and i sincerely doubt that Gaffy does either. I would think he would be more upset about potentially letting his team mates down by not playing than missing out on a stupid record.

Sit this one out Gaffy, we've got you covered mate. :thumbsu:

It was a nasty incident that deserved the penalty given.

Whilst that campaigner Risotto and his call of the game and unreserved bias still irks me i will give credit to Jonas for contacting Gaff to apologize and accepting the penalty in his stride.

His comments after the verdict was handed down that it was a fair sentence shows some form of remorse and accountability for his actions.

I hope Gaff is ok for this week but if he is not, well its a game we can afford him to sit out for.

As for Andrews record i couldn't care less and i sincerely doubt that Gaffy does either. I would think he would be more upset about potentially letting his team mates down by not playing than missing out on a stupid record.

Sit this one out Gaffy, we've got you covered mate. :thumbsu:
Have we got somebody to bring in with his run? Perhaps Jetta.

I tend to think differently to a lot of people. Those saying it is on the mark/too harsh I disagree with. I'd like to see anything like this get around 8 weeks and anything closely resembling Hall's hit on Staker to get a full season (or even de-registration).

Acts of violence should not be tolerated and crossing that white line doesn't justify them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back