• 1-3 years

• 4-6 years

• 7-9 years

• 10+ years

• Jack Watts

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Biggie is my mum
That is funny:), sounds like it on the podcast at times:)
From what sauce did you hear this?
If it's Mums' serial killer curry sauce, please disclose the information required (recipe), so an accurate re-enactment can be reproduced.
Biggie is also my mum and she would kill me if I gave her the recipe out.

Pretty sure your kids are all under 10 or close to it. How can they have bigfooty?

Edit: apologies, I forgot I wrote family.
No I read that original post incorrectly actually mate, no family members are on here.

For future reference I have 6 kids, which are broken down into 3 step sons 19, 14, 9 whilst fathering 3 daughters 13, 11, 2 (ages this year) :)

No I read that original post incorrectly actually mate, no family members are on here.

For future reference I have 6 kids, which are broken down into 3 step sons 19, 14, 9 whilst fathering 3 daughters 13, 11, 2 (ages this year) :)
How do you even have time for bigfooty?

6 kids!!! Damn. I have 3 and that's hard enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the way they became the Biggie Bunch.

Back