Dreams/Predictions How long til they “get” Megan Markle?

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
MM is safe as long as she has kids and sticks to the script.

A good friend of mine who very recently passed away, had a long and very distinguished career in the British Military for over 30 years. He shared a couple of stories with me about his experiences, and they were incredible to say the least. I asked him once about Diana and the accident, and his thoughts on the matter. He told me very bluntly in his opinion she was assassinated, and that she always going to be killed on foreign soil so as to avoid any risk that the UK could be implicated. The French in concert with the Poms already had their patsy...the paparazzi and then they gave the public a second one, the drunken staffer. He then supported his comments by asking me if I had read the findings of the Warren Commission into the assassination of JFK. It just happened that I had. He stated that the Warren Commission being unable to account for all of the bullets fired accepted the magic bullet theory. Most of the public did not even know or care about the findings. Lee Harvey Oswald was the patsy and history books and the media continue to report this lie.

My friend told me that people are stupid, gullible, and lazy, and when it comes to their Govt's, the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing. Again he sighted eg's Hitler, Lenin/Stalin, Pol Pot, Saddam Hussein etc. How did these nutters get into power? People just invited them in because they are lazy, stupid and gullible.People suspect that Govt's are keeping big secrets from us, but the people pulling the levers make sure that only a small group know the truth. Politicians and bureaucrats come and go, and only a few can be trusted with sensitive information, and if they breach that trust they pay the ultimate price. For many years there were whispers from conspiracy theorists that former UK Prime Minister Edward Heath, and many of his associates (including Jimmy Saville) were part of a highly organized pedophile network. Always denied, but now it is all but accepted that Heath was a pedophile and may have been involved in the murder and disposal of young victims. Then we had the accusations made against a member of the Royal family who allegedly had a liking for young children..

The death of Princess Diana was a warning. The next one who does the wrong thing may be kidnapped and killed by ISIS or other patsy's.

People are stupid, gullible, and lazy. Amen brother.
RIP mate, you were one of the best.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ngs-operation-conifer-wiltshire-a7983906.html
Armed forces people much more likely to be into conspiracy theories in my experience. But there was something very fishy about the diana death. Took ages to get to hospital late at night in one of the worlds richest capital cities

Oct 3, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
Oct 3, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs

The Royal family just can't do anything right.
From the Queen supporting the closure of Parliament to allowing Andrew to speak in public.
Hopefully these are the end days for the Windsr rabble.

Armed forces people much more likely to be into conspiracy theories in my experience. But there was something very fishy about the diana death. Took ages to get to hospital late at night in one of the worlds richest capital cities
With the cctv cameras just happening to be off as well.

Bit like NORAD having glitches on a certain day in history
Lol

Forest Bomber

Senior List
May 19, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Nottingham Forest Atlanta Falcons
There is a guy living in Australia, Simon Hastings I think is his name, that is supposed to be the true King of England. There was a special done in England a whilst back ' who is the real monarch' apparently there are discrepancies over the bloodlines of the current royal family. Not even too sure if he was aware of it until someone approached him and informed him. Imagine sitting at a bar somewhere in Australia telling people around you that you are the rightful King of the England.

Last edited:
There is a guy living in Australia, Simon Hastings I think is his name, that is supposed to be the true King of England. There was a special done in England a whilst back ' who is the real monarch' apparently there are discrepancies over the bloodlines of the current royal family. Not even too sure if he was aware of it until someone approached him and informed him. Imagine sitting at a bar somewhere in Australia telling people around you that you are the rightful King of the England.
I think that was because there was some alleged adultery about 600 years ago and Edward IV was possibly illegitimate?

dustysnecktattoo

Club Legend
May 15, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond

link or this is poo

dustysnecktattoo

Club Legend
May 15, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond

found my own link

https://www.nationalgeographic.com.au/history/should-an-aussie-be-the-king-of-england.aspx

Pessimistic

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts HBF's Milk Crate - 70k Posts TheBrownDog
Sep 13, 2000
Melbourne cricket ground. Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
Strm in a teacup.

King Charles plans to slim down the monarchy are going to be a whole lot easier if his own son has already taken the step

Im reading that charles and Harry already see this, but the queen/palace was dragging its heels

May 8, 2007
vic
AFL Club
Richmond

There's several 'potential' Kings and Queens of England out there. In a few cases it wasn't clear who should inherit the throne - so the ruling Parliament chose one of them. Example - after Henry 8th died, his son Edward becane King. When he was dying, he announced his cousin Jane Grey as successor, instead of his older sister Mary, because he didn't want the country to go back to being catholic. Lady Jane Grey was queen for nine days before the parliamantarians/boys in charge/whoever decided THAT wasn't going to fly, and so they made Mary Queen (helped out by her husband Philip of Spain). When she died, Elizabeth became queen, and introduced the laws about 'No Catholics'. There have been many revisions along the way re 'Act of Settlement' - which lays out who is in next in line.
Here's some possibilities.

Rather makes a mockery of the 'Appointed by God' argument, but anyway...............................

Why not? It happened to this guy
1579568376946.png

Back