Prediction How Long Will JENKINS Remain Dropped?

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome, welcome! It's the latest edition of Scorpus' World Famous Senior Player Omission Game!

Last time you might remember I ran a competition asking posters how long Jenkins and Mackay would remain dropped for. Many people guessed multiple weeks, and many people were horribly wrong! Because they immediately returned.

So with the latest news of Bryce Gibbs getting dropped, here's your chance to win internet points by predicting how long he will remain out of the side!

This time we're going to ask a number of questions, the closest to the correct answers wins! Although you win nothing.

QUESTIONS

1) How many weeks will Bryce Gibbs be dropped for?

2) Will Gibbs be the travelling emergency for the Round 4 match?

3) How many senior players will be dropped after Round 4, for the Round 5 match?

4) How many rounds until the next senior player is dropped?

Good luck!

If he finds his touch in the SANFL or on the training track he comes straight back in,
if not he stays out until he finds touch again,

Hard to believe he would play SANFL, not even sure what the point would be, he got lots of the ball but he just needs to care about his spot a bit more. It's attitude, not form, so one week aught to do it, travelling with the team is more embarassing for a player as experienced as him so could be done, he'd be a good emergency anyway

On Pixel using BigFooty.com mobile app

Welcome, welcome! It's the latest edition of Scorpus' World Famous Senior Player Omission Game!

Last time you might remember I ran a competition asking posters how long Jenkins and Mackay would remain dropped for. Many people guessed multiple weeks, and many people were horribly wrong! Because they immediately returned.

So with the latest news of Bryce Gibbs getting dropped, here's your chance to win internet points by predicting how long he will remain out of the side!

This time we're going to ask a number of questions, the closest to the correct answers wins! Although you win nothing.

QUESTIONS

1) How many weeks will Bryce Gibbs be dropped for?

2) Will Gibbs be the travelling emergency for the Round 4 match?

3) How many senior players will be dropped after Round 4, for the Round 5 match?

4) How many rounds until the next senior player is dropped?

Good luck!
Are you the same Scorpus that said there is no way that the AFC would drop a senior player.

Trolls gotta troll, I guess.

Go the Pear.

Are you the same Scorpus that said there is no way that the AFC would drop a senior player.

Trolls gotta troll, I guess.

Go the Pear.
Nice to see you've still got my posts on speed dial. Guess you just can't get enough of my "trolling" :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope that Gibbs can justify a recall next week. He hasn’t looked right all season. Is it an injury, a change of position with the return of Brouch or a drop in intensity? The biggest problem has been his disposal which is usually his strength.

If someone is in doubt and Gibbs comes in as the travelling emergency then fair enough, the point has been made.

Mackay has played one good game against Sydney, an average game against Hawthorn and a shocker last week. Gibbs has played three below average games.

We were beaten in the Midfield against Geelong we needed a change in there, even if its to stop North from getting the easy ball out,
Gibb was not defensive enough and was not running, he not Fit.

40.74% of Gibbs disposals resulted in turnovers and 23.07% of Mackays resulted in the same, so by actually not touching the ball he helped retain possession more than Gibbs did #CampoLogic

Mackay doesn't turn over the ball, he takes risks and some of them don't come off. #CampoLogic

I have no issue with Gibbs being dropped or him returning next week. If that hasn’t put a rocket up him then drop him again. Lesson should be learnt if it is ever going to be learnt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back