Prediction How Long Will JENKINS Remain Dropped?

Remove this Banner Ad

Come on, in regards to Doedee you have done far more than that.

After watching one SANFL game you said he can't kick and bagged him.

Even after playing well in the AFL, even making the AFL team of the week you've called him a hack and continued to.

You labelled Keath a Clanger King after one game, even though last year he wasn't and we told you that.

I could do a search on ROB and I'd be pretty sure you've bagged him too and you would have preferred Jacobs in the team.
Never bagged rob said he is opportunity will come and he needs to grab it

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Come on, in regards to Doedee you have done far more than that.

After watching one SANFL game you said he can't kick and bagged him.

Even after playing well in the AFL, even making the AFL team of the week you've called him a hack and continued to.

You labelled Keath a Clanger King after one game, even though last year he wasn't and we told you that.

I could do a search on ROB and I'd be pretty sure you've bagged him too and you would have preferred Jacobs in the team.
Keath is a third tall and does make clangers doedee is no smith or milera when it comes to his leg

Keath is a third tall and does make clangers doedee is no smith or milera when it comes to his leg

Milera career DE% 78.2% Clanger average 1.8
Doedee career DE 81.2% Clanger average 1.7

Smith career DE% 74.6% Clanger average 2.3
Doedee career DE% 81.2% Clanger average 1.7

Smith 2.3 Clangers career average
Keath 2.2 Clangers career average

Doedee is not a hack.

All players make clangers, Keath 95% DE last night, 75% for the year. Averaging 4 turnovers a game, you after 13 in the first game called him the Clanger King and failed to acknowledge it was a one off. You were wrong.

Anyway, enough arguing with you, you obviously are too stubborn to admit you were wrong.

We should have beaten them there during the Neil Craig era (I think 2009?), but from memory James Sellar cost us a the game by turning the ball over on what was going to be a goal for us and it ended up with Paul Chapman kicking the goal to put Geelong in front.
We also lost one game by 4 goals or so when we'd internally suspended Hudson and Vince

Hartigan has rucked in the past. Whether they would use him as a ruck backup option without Talia in the team remains to be seen.
This is the ideal chance to try Hartigan or Keath or Greenwood or even Lynch in that role.

Instead of just going with the same structure always and assuming it's the absolute best and we may as well forfeit if we don't follow it

Milera career DE% 78.2% Clanger average 1.8
Doedee career DE 81.2% Clanger average 1.7

Smith career DE% 74.6% Clanger average 2.3
Doedee career DE% 81.2% Clanger average 1.7

Smith 2.3 Clangers career average
Keath 2.2 Clangers career average
Come on stat man

Do you actually watch the game or look at stats

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes WTF, you said plenty of people traded away by Clarkson and young guns? Meant has he traded away young guns? You then took that as to talk about Ports kids and ignored the actual question, ie what other young guns has Clarkson traded.
Your question was

YOUNG GUNS ?

I had mentioned port im not reading your mind

Your question was

YOUNG GUNS ?

I had mentioned port im not reading your mind

It was straight forward. You said playing well at Port. Young guns? Can’t possibly refer to the young kids at Port, not sure how you could possibly interpret it as such. No port kids were discussed.

You then continued Clarkson has traded away plenty of players by the way. That’s how you end the post. I respond with Young guns?

You don’t need to be a mind reader, you just need to be able to comprehend posts.

It was straight forward. You said playing well at Port. Young guns? Can’t possibly refer to the young kids at Port, not sure how you could possibly interpret it as such. No port kids were discussed.

You then continued Clarkson has traded away plenty of players by the way. That’s how you end the post. I respond with Young guns?

You don’t need to be a mind reader, you just need to be able to comprehend posts.
Why wouldnt i be thinking port their young guns are blitzing it arent they?

Thats why people saying Douglas played a good game last night due to his 27 pressure acts are way off.
Was just chasing blokes who got the ball before him, but not making tackles
I’m sure I saw Dougie tackle Martin during the match. His tackling couldn’t have been as bad as what some people seem to make out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back