Prediction How Long Will JENKINS Remain Dropped?

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you seen JJ’s finals record?

Both he and Atkins are complete liabilities in finals unless we win comfortably. Mick Malthouse had no time for anyone who wasnt up to it in big games, he would have traded them a while ago. JJ should never play in the firsts again.

JJ's comments would not be so bad if he played a ripper in the SANFL.

Pissed.to be dropped, Pykey and him had a robust conversation.

It would read like he was upset he was dropped, naturally, and after working through it with Pykey improved in the areas that were lacking.

But his comments coupled with a stinker of an SANFL game make him out to be a petulant child.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This mindset by Jenkins is unreal. He isnt coming back for a while and potentially trade bait come seasons end

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is exactly what happens when you have a bullshit, inconsistent approach to selection - we allowed that situation to developed.

I'd draw a line in the sand now though; enough is enough.

And I'd consider trading Jenkins, strongly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't here listen to the full segment of JJ on SEN, however I do find it interesting peoples reaction here. Considering most of the time players, coaches and clubs feed the media cliches you'd think some people might actually appreciate his honesty

From an individual perspective I agree but he is part of a team - I would have hoped he realizes he needs to play that part better instead of just cracking it at the coach

Obviously he is too busy worrying about himself to think about others. Crows seem to have a me first attitude.
Rubbish.

One player does not speak for 43 others.

From an individual perspective I agree but he is part of a team - I would have hoped he realizes he needs to play that part better instead of just cracking it at the coach
Yeah, it comes across as pretty s**t on the tweets posted. I haven't listened to the interview.

This is exactly what happens when you have a bullshit, inconsistent approach to selection - we allowed that situation to developed.

I'd draw a line in the sand now though; enough is enough.

And I'd consider trading Jenkins, strongly.
Hasn't been that inconsistent this year. You're given the chance to respond and if you don't you get the boot.

Josh didn't get the memo and he's having a sook..... I can't imagine we will see him this week.

Hang on, what the ****, we dropped him over the phone as well?!

So we omit Gibbs, and tell him over the phone, we drop Jenkins, and tell him over the phone?

What is this gutless crap?

I’m not sure

I just thought that’s the way it’s done

Would have thought after the last training before selection a quiet word might have been had but - as loathe as I am to admit it - the processes and methods undertaken by the club have got me beat these days.

I hope not, and, if it is, it doesn't mean is the way the AFC needs to operate; it's a weak and unaccountable way of delivering that message.

I'd be filthy if I was dropped by phone.
You get dropped, then you get the call to tell you why.

Standard procedure across the board, particularly if selection comes on the players day off

You get dropped, then you get the call to tell you why.

Standard procedure across the board, particularly if selection comes on the players day off

I still think it's pathetic - how hard is it to sit the player down across your desk, give him the news face to face, and then explain what he needs to do to get back in the team.

I still think it's pathetic - how hard is it to sit the player down across your desk, give him the news face to face, and then explain what he needs to do to get back in the team.

I'd assume you'd get the "at risk" talk at the start of the week when you do your post-game review.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back