Prediction How Long Will JENKINS Remain Dropped?

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it fact that his contract was heavily front loaded?

I dunno. I just find these sorts of statements bob up on here and they are always too good to be true. Up there with “Mackay was told in his exit interview that he’s no longer best 22” and “don’t worry, next year Don is going to have new assistants”.

Yep sounds too good to be true about Jenkins' contract

Yeo we're stuck with him until the end of 2021 :(
You know how sometimes players get dropped and other clubs, seeing a player on the outer, swoop in with an offer?

I don't think that will happen here.

1 week. Put your house on it. Jenkins knows it too and that's why he didn't give a **** today. End of year is a different story. He needs to go. Just pay his wage. Get him out.
Well given the way he played and given the performance of our boys on Sunday unless there are injuries I dont think JJ will be back this week. Right now I feel he will have to put in some outstanding type of a performance before he comes back.

Where is the Jenkins that played against Rance last year?
The one that led up at the ball and played in front and was rewarded for that.

This entire season he's played behind and he hasn't even tried to crash a pack or take a mark above someone in front of him.
Someone needs to give him a copy of his highlights against Rance & let him know that is the expectation he must deliver to force his way back in the side.

The coaching staff should be demanding this, but imo Hart is clueless going by his comments.

Like what , Ben ?
What did he do exactly ????

Lol. He did nothing. Piss off Hart. I heard Riccuito on the telecast yesterday pumping up Jenkins tyres. He will be back this week. I am sure Don doesn't need him but probably will be overruled. If he does play I expect it will be the final poor performance for a line to be drawn permanently through his name.

Last edited:
FFS

A friend of mine recently spoke to a former club figure who said he’s an a grade plonker and we’d be better off just paying him out!
Ben Hart must see something we don’t

.... have NFI what!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS

A friend of mine recently spoke to a former club figure who said he’s an a grade plonker and we’d be better off just paying him out!
Just need to listen to him & Burton for that matter to know this.

Neither would stand a chance on merit & our membership $'s are being wasted on both of them.

Worse, they are doing more damage than good & we would be better off paying them off to stay at home!

I think JJ will spend another 2 weeks in the SANFL. During this time I hope he can regain that confidence and consistency with the goals and attack on ball.
If we’re any chance of going all the way this year, then I’d much rather put my money on a fired up Jenkins than a fired up EH. If Tex and Betts are slowly regaining form, I can’t see why JJ can’t follow suit.

I think a few of us have forgotten how impactful JJ can be for the team when he’s on song.

I think JJ will spend another 2 weeks in the SANFL. During this time I hope he can regain that confidence and consistency with the goals and attack on ball.
If we’re any chance of going all the way this year, then I’d much rather put my money on a fired up Jenkins than a fired up EH. If Tex and Betts are slowly regaining form, I can’t see why JJ can’t follow suit.

I think a few of us have forgotten how impactful JJ can be for the team when he’s on song.
He is the Geoff Hayward of our footy club.

[bIf we’re any chance of going all the way this year, then I’d much rather put my money on a fired up Jenkins[/b] than a fired up EH. If Tex and Betts are slowly regaining form, I can’t see why JJ can’t follow suit.

Have you seen JJ’s finals record?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back