How many chateaus Phil talks about count.

Remove this Banner Ad

Eggman

Senior List
Oct 13, 2007
Melbourne.
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool, Celtics
I missed Stage one, expect for the end, on the highlight he has 1 so far.

Anymore?

Total Tally: 5

Last night it was mostly churches/cathedrals. I expect to see more chateaus as we move into France.

To be fair, he's sitting in the commentary box at the finish line, commenting on the feed provided by the race organisers (one feed for everybody). If the race organisers decide to spend 2 min showing a shot of a chateau, taken from a helicopter circling the grounds, what else is he supposed to say?

i actually enjoy hearing the history of the chateau's, churches and whatever else comes by.

Puts Australia to shame.

some of my best times were spent renting a bike with mates and riding from one to another drinking fine wines and eating the crap French cuisine they rave about

i actually enjoy hearing the history of the chateau's, churches and whatever else comes by.

Puts Australia to shame.

He could rack up a few churches when the tdu arrives again early next year, nothing else to talk about in Adelaide

Hey don't get me wrong they are awesome, just want to know of a count.

I don't recall Phil mentioning a single one last night. Every time one got mentioned it was always Paul Sherwin giving the description. :D
I recall that one that was private that he started talking about local coal mining etc
That area was smashed esp during WWII remember

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back