Think Tank How Many (current or former) Collingwood People Will Appear In Court In The Next 12 Months? WIN A PRIZE

Remove this Banner Ad

Cool thread, we're making fun of a couple of mentally ill blokes? Coz they do get imprisoned a lot, that's gold. Funny funny stuff. Maybe do a thread about suicides next you flogs.

Actually it was more about Hertier's civil case against the racist Collingwood football club and Jordan DeGoing2Jail

I don't think it's cool to call Hertier mentally ill, for what it's worth

Cool thread, we're making fun of a couple of mentally ill blokes? Coz they do get imprisoned a lot, that's gold. Funny funny stuff. Maybe do a thread about suicides next you flogs.
Does imprisonment mean you are mentally ill?

Can't be too long now

Actually it was more about Hertier's civil case against the racist Collingwood football club and Jordan DeGoing2Jail

I don't think it's cool to call Hertier mentally ill, for what it's worth
Now steady on, thats quite a claim. You, thinking?

Lumumba says he has had mental health issues. And you brought up Beams, gloating "Can't be too long".

Having a crack at De Goey is well and good, he's got a case to answer. Its good Lumumba is having a go at my club because we treated him badly, somethings wrong there and hopefully this can help fix it. Most clubs sweep this thing under the carpet, looks like we tried to as well.

But you're avidly waiting for a mentally ill bloke to go down in flames. Got a police scanner so you can drive by fatal crashes too?

Darren Jolly.

All the best to him. His ex seems like a massive bitch.

Darren Jolly.

All the best to him. His ex seems like a massive b*tch.

My ex was a massive fan of The Block (which probably tells me I should have chosen more wisely). We had a deal where she didn't interfere with my sport, and I didn't interfere with her renno soapie.

Dee Jolly was like the Dodoro of reality TV. Happier screwing other people over than she ever was getting it done herself.

Jolly was a prick too, but nowhere near her standard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back